☁︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘- 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

chapter 34

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

Insert picture here ( this is for when I edit again )

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

✨ name- am I evil? ✨

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

-THE WORLD WAS ENDING, IN HER EYES, SHE FELT LIKE IT WAS, AS SHE SAT THERE, CLAWING AT MOMO'S FACE AND THE GIRL BELOW HER TRIED TO MOVE OUT. She was scared, Y/N was letting out all her frustration and confusion onto Momo.

Midoriya threw himself onto Y/N making them tumble towards the brick wall. Todoroki helped Momo up, holding her up by a arm. "Are you alright? Y/N , what the hell !"

"It wasn't her fault." Momo wiped her cheeks, at least tried, "I was the one that egged her on..."

Y/N just started down at the ground, the red lava that floated on the ground sizzled, turning black as the sky started the pour wet drops from the now gray sky.

It amazed her how the weather could change so suddenly. She wished she could.

"Why'd you do it Y/N ?" Midoriya asked her, as he wrapped his arms around her as she tried getting up again, tightly.

"Let me go!" Y/n struggled, her hands were covered in her own blood, the burns making her hands bleed.

"Y/N stop!" Midoriya frowned, standing up with her as he threw her over his shoulder and Shoto picked up Momo, letting her stand.

"I'm fine." Momo sighed, "She hurt herself more than she hurt me.."

Y/N glared, tried wiggling her fingers. Her ears were bleeding , and so were her nose, but she didn't care, all her energy was gone and she couldn't feel her hands anymore. Suddenly, it was like Midoriya's shoulder was the most comfortable thing ever.
Her eye began to shut, and before she knew it, she was asleep.

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

Y/N was awake when the nurse started to wrap her hands and half her arm up in bandages, as soon as her eyes opened she was scolded, told she was suspended for a few days and couldn't come to school until told otherwise. Aizawa said, "clear your mind."

Y/N was thankful to everyone in class 1-A. She had no reason to hate Momo, she just heard the wrong words at the wrong time.

Y/N watched as the door made a sound and it slid opened, Shoto was there. He was changed out if his hero uniform and into his school uniform.

"Are you okay?"

She hummed, not wanting him to look at her any longer.