☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Twenty

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- Bakugou

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

--Y/N didn't bring it up around Shoto, he never brought it up either. Even if Shoto wanted to ask, he told her only talk to him if she knew she didn't have to pretend to be Chaeri around him. To actually be herself.

"Shoto...!" Y/N sqeaked, "I have to go with Bakugou!"

"What? Why?!" He looked up from his homework, meeting her dark eyes.

"For training! This is important to him I guess.... Oh no! he's leaving me behind.." Y/N grumpily grabbed her back and turned to Shoto, "I have to go, can you get me from Bakugou's house when your done with training?"

"Yeah sure-"

She smiled, waving bye, "Good luck, Shoto."

"Yeah..." He sighed, watching her leave the classroom and chase after the grumpy blonde. He had leaned his head on his hand and looked around the classroom. Who was his partner?"

"Todoroki?"

He looked up at a girl who had moved infront of his desk, "What?" wait what? "Yaoyarozu?"

"We're partners." She smiled, Momo tightened her ponytail. "Let's do a great job okay?"

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

"Bakugou!" Y/N stumbled, rushing to catch up with the hot headed blonde.

"Your too slow.." He rolled his neck, stopping for her. Bakugou shoved his hands in his pockets and groaned. "I can't believe i'm stuck with you!"

"Yeah well-" Y/N stopped herself, "Actually, I have nothing against you."

"So? That's doesn't matter. When i'm done with you.." He threw his hand up pointing to himself, "You won't be able to walk."