☁︎ 𝐒𝐈𝐗

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Six

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- sus

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

--Y/N closed her eyes, she just wanted to let go of everything. The work her father put on her, her sisters possible death, her new role as a human being.

She had wished along time ago that she could choose her own path to follow. Sadly, as she told her father, he laughed at her, "a woman has no real role in the world." And, with that he brushed her wishes off.

Every time Y/N had brought her thoughts up about not being behind the desk, possibly starting a family, going to real school, maybe even becoming a hero.

Her father was too dark for that.

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

Todoroki sighed. His hair looked so greasy in his mirror. His eyes looked red and puffy. He truly wished Chaeri would just appear again.

He looked at his swollen face and roughly grabbed his toothbrush. It was getting harder for him to go to school. He shrugged the thoughts of her off though, and began to do exactly that. He had to go to school.

She just had to have a twin sister. Someone who looked like her to make it worse...

He had to become better than his father ever will be.

Todoroki didn't want Chaeri to get in his way, even if she did, she wouldn't want that. Chaeri was kind and different than all the girls.

He believed Y/N wasn't anything like her sister. He still had a hard time believing what had happened to her.

raped?

dead?

signs of struggle?

black hat?