☁︎ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Four

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- proposal

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

---THIS WAS THE DAY, the day in which Y/N and Todoroki come to a agree to disagree stage in their life with their fathers.

Todoroki always had some sort of hatred for his, while Y/N thought her dad wasn't a bad man at all, blind sighted from the truth.

Y/N frowned as her father told her the good news, he almost seemed like he wanted to cry.

"I'm marrying you off, I know I didn't raise you for this and something better than a mother." Kenji about spit the word out of his mouth with hate, "but I need this to happen, Chaeri would want this too happen."

Anytime he really wanted something from
Y/N, He'd use Chaeri against her.

"I'll do it father." She held the ends of her uniform skirt in her sweaty palms, "I'll do it."

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

"I will not."

Endeavor looked at his son, it wasn't shock and he wasn't mad at his son, he was just thinking about how Kenji was going to kill him.

"Son, I'm-" Did he want to apologize to his son? Shoto has been nothing but ungrateful but at the same time, he felt like he raised his son in the worst way.

He didn't apologize, he didn't want to. "Shoto, you know me and your mother were a quirk marriage, i acted the same way! Just do this once! Do something right one time for this!"

Enji Todoroki looked his son in the eyes, he was now mad, he could see that.

Shoto looked away, anger pouring out in every action, "You have decided everything in my life! You have made it miserable, you are no father!"