☁︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 -𝐎𝐍𝐄

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Thirty-One

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- only for a puppy

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

-IT HAD BEEN A WEEK SINCE Y/N AND TODORKI HAD STARTED DATING. IT HAD ALSO BEEN A WEEK SINCE THE INCIDENT.

"But miss Y/N.." Hirochi, one of her maids begged her, "You father is now absent from his work, you need to be here. With out you all of the things your family has worked for will be gone!"

Y/N huffed, blowing hair from her face. "Believe me, I know."

Hirochi sighed, "Please, if you know- if you love your father you'll do this?"

"It's not the matter if i love him or not.." Y/N crossed her arms and leaned back into the couch. She was at Todoroki's place and had been for the past week. She still felt like she had black wax in her ears. "I'm not going back. Ever."

"Miss Y/N.." Hirochi gasped, "You can mean that, what about everyone's jobs?"

Y/N blinked. She hadn't really though about that. "It's simple. You and my butler come live here and the rest leave..."

"Y/N without you working you'll be poor, living as a simple pedestrian." She tried to reason with the teenager. "What if you wanted a family with that Todoroki boy that has gotten your panties in a twist?!"

Y/N bit her lip, looking up at her maid through her thick eyelashes. She nodded, sighing in agreement. "I-I guess i'll work." She held up a finger when she seen Hirochi's eyes brighten. "Only two days a week," her one finger turned to two.

"Yes, that's fine-"

"And I want a dog."

"Miss Y/N your allergic to dogs." Hirochi furrowed her eyebrows at her master weird request.

"No im not." She pounted, "Not anymore. I want a big, fluffy dog."

"How about a tiny, fluffy puppy?" Hirochi tried to reason, the bigger it is the more it sheds and she was the one to have to clean it.