☁︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Thirteen

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- drugged

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

---TODOROKI HAD DECIDED TO WALK Y/N HOME. "I'm serious, you don't have too."

"I should, you look to tired to do anything." He persisted, moving his hands to his pants pocket, "I'm sorry about what I said."

Y/N shrugged, "When do you want your blazer back?"

"Tomorrow is you can."

"I can. I should probably get someone to wash it too." She tugged at the end of it and smiled up at him. "Thank you, Shoto."

"For what?" He shifted in place as he stopped, "I'm pretty sure you always could do that."

"Shoto.." She whimpered with glossy eyes, "Your my first friend, and i'm so happy to have you!"

Y/N smiled as she jumped up to hug the male.
"So, so happy!"

It was fine, everything was okay.

"Hey, Y/N?" Todoroki smiled a little, before laughing at her as her rested his hands on her hips, "how did you bounce back? You were so tired in school."

"Adrenaline, I suppose."

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

After walking her home, Todoroki waved goodbye. Y/N had brought herself into the kitchen too pour herself a glass of juice.

She sighed in peace as she took a sip and sat on the stool infront of the counter.

"Lady Y/N."

Y/N jumped about ten feet in the air, spilling her juice, "Holy mackerel shit!"

"Lady Y/N, language." Her butler Mojirou, chuckled.

"I'm sorry." Her face turned red as she stood up. " Can you clean the up for me Mojirou, i have to go do stuff."