☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Twenty-Four

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- you came back

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

--Y/N SLID DOWN HER BEDROOM DOOR, HER HEAD IN HER KNEES TO QUIET HER SOBS. "Y/N! It's me, Chaeri!" Her twin banged on the door with her fist, "let me inside!"

Their father told her to act like she was always here and never left. It bugged her to the bone that she couldn't ask her own sister what had happened to her. Whoever it was and why she looked and seemed perfectly fine.

Y/N thought her sister was sus. Y/N didn't think that she should tell Chaeri how to live her life at school. She looked up, her eyes blurry. It was dark in her room but her window was open. She couldn't sleep. Y/N knew she shouldn't even if she tried. She wiped her eyes, when she stood up from the ground and scoffed at the stacks of papers that laid in her desk waiting for her to finish them.

She hated her father more than ever at this moment. She didn't think anything of it but now i'm she just seems like a game piece, like in checkers or chess. Y/N swiped at the papers pushing them off her desk as she screamed. It wasn't from being upset, it was because of stress.

More importantly, she began to wonder, what was Shoto going to think about this? Chaeri was back and more bright than ever.

Y/N looked at the paper on the floor, all the work her father was in need of having done.

"Y/N!" Chaeri yelled. The teen forgot that her sister wanted inside her bedroom, bouncing her back into the world.

She ignored her sister, a sister who went along with whatever her father said only because she got the good side of the deal.

They didn't realize that Y/N was the same Y/N that had social anxiety anymore. She could look people in the eyes and smile, fucking laugh with them without being embarrassed on how it sounded. She would joke, and go to sleep overs and be a normal teenager.

She would share secrets about boys and feeling and how life really was. She wasn't ready to leave her relationship with Bakugou the way it is.