☁︎ 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Nine

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- party

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

--"By all means, please take a seat." A girl with pig tails who seemed to be in mid thirties directed Todoroki and his father, to a long table in the room. Shoto had made his was there, only for his father to stop him as he watched Kenji Kuroo at the other end.

Todoroki took notice on how everything was put, it was easy to tell they were well off. He just didn't know why, Kenji wasn't a pro-hero.

"Ahh, you've been here before Todoroki.." Kenji smiled, "Since were gonna be related, shall I just call you Shoto?"

The question went unanswered as Y/N came out of the corner from a large door. She wore a red dress, it's sleeves fell from her shoulders and stopped above her mid thigh. her hair was curled down her back.

She would look beautiful to anyone else but Todoroki seen her as just a girl.

Endeavor nudged his son forward, harshly, "she's beautiful right?"

Looking back to his father, he turned to see her infront of him, "I guess."

Y/N smiled after frowning for a second, leaning in, and whispering, "This is Chaeri's dress, the size is a bit small though. I'm sorry, father made me wear it." She gripped the hens pulling it down, well at least, tried.

"It's fine. It looks alright." Todoroki stepped back, his father and Kenji watching every move they made.

"..." Y/N put her hands behind her back and turned towards her father, smiling, "Can we go to my room until the party starts?"

"Sure, sweetheart." Kenji leaned his head on his hand and looked at Endeavor, "I have to chat with him in private anyways."

Y/N nodded, grabbing Shoto's wrist and leading him towards the door she had entered from. He was quiet and didn't obeject to anything.