☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 -𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Twenty-Seven

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- ded?*

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·
WARNING; THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN GORE, NOT AS DESCRIPTIVE BUT ITS THERE.
· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

-SHE YAWNED, TINY CRYSTALS WERE IN HER EYES BUT WERENT FOR LONG BECAUSE SHE BLINKED THEM AWAY. "Y/N.."

Her father arrived with two males behind him. "I know this is sudden but these to have excellent business sons who have a high degree in works.."

Y/N rose one of her eye brows, frowning with distaste. "I thought you didn't want me to marry?"

"I don't." He clicked his tongue. The males behind him were confused, angry, and bored.

"You promised one of her her hand in marriage for our son.."

"And I shall-"

"Y/N!" Chaeri slammed the door open, "This is a top secret girl emergency! Hurry!"

She rolled her eyes, kicking her feet off the table and bowed her head slightly and quickly. "Goodbye."

"Sir-"

"Y/N, get your ass back here! Damn you Chaeri for interrupting this!"

Chaeri looked at Y/N with wit in her eyes, seeing her face contort to confusion was funny to her. "I didn't save you. I just needed you."

"What now?" Y/N scoffed, her arms crossed infront of her chest, "your killing me."

"Good. Goals shall be goals." She counters back almost like she had rehearsed the simple line over and over again. "Come, we need to hurry."

"So you've said." Y/N watched as Chaeri pinched the bridge of her nose and grabbed her wrist. She pursed her lips.

"Our grandfather would like to talk to you." Chaeri smiled, it wasn't calming as if a tide, instead her smile felt like Y/N was looking at a house. A house on fire with a baby in the cradle.