☁︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Thirty

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- Bakugou is the bestezezs

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

-Y/N GASPED, AND SPUN AROUND TO FACE THEY VOICE OF THE MAN WHO SPOKE ONLY TO GET FLICKED IN THE FOREHEAD.

"You came." Shoto's eyes were soft. "I didn't think you would.."

Y/N's mouth was hung open, "Why would you say that! Everyone came!" She scowled, rubbing her forhead. "You don't have to flick me, you know."

"I know but your expression is cute."

Y/N nawed on her bottom lip, eye brows furrowed, "What's up with you?"

"I've been held captive-" He started as a joke but he couldn't finish because Y/N threw herself into his arms, almost knocking the air out of him.

"You missed me?"

"Shut up. This is embarrassing."

"Y/N were the only ones here.." He whispered patting her back, "I missed you too."

"And there's something I wanna say-!" Y/N stood back, facing him with his head up but her arms were still wrapped around him. "You have to marry me."

"I have to?!" Shoto furrowed his brows, "That's still not fair."

"So you don't wanna marry me?" Y/N rose a brow, "I thought we were pretty abatable.."

"I mean it's not something I want to be forced into." He held her closer, her face getting pushed into his chest. His breath was hot on her neck. "But it's something I'm okay with.."

"Great!" Y/N shivers, pushing him away, "We have to get out of here first though!"

"Your acting so weird." Shoto spoke cluelessly, "And your so dirty."