☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Twelve

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- quirk (childhood)

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

--Y/N pushed her sister away from her, Chaeri had bullied her for the last time.

"Your so evil!" Y/N had shouted at her sister, her chubby cheeks soaked in tears.

"Hey, look at her tremble!" A girl with blonde locks pointed at her as she sobbed, she was wet and cold. Y/N just wanted to go home.

The blondie pulled her up to her feet only to send her flying back into another concrete crash.

She had wanted Chaeri to stop bullying her infront of her friends to be cool.

Y/N pushed the blonde back when she got up only for her to start crying crocodile tears, "Y/N! Be nice to Natalie!" Chaeri stood arms crossed over her weaker sister, Chaeri's quirk was water.

Y/N out of the siblings didn't develop a quirk until 7 years old.

As late as her quirk was, she thought she didn't have one. She wasn't bullied because she didn't have a quirk. She was bullied by her own sister because Chaeri could do it and get away with it.

"If you don't i'll tell daddy!" Chaeri smirked, gushing water from her palms as she laughed at her sister getting soaked. Two boys that were friends with Chaeri dumped their left over lunch on top of the brunettes head.

"See you at home, Y/N!"

She was only five.

Undeveloped quirk and a girl who didn't know how to fight back. Y/N had it great. Money. Daddy's affection.

Most of all, an adoring sister at home.

After that day Y/N vowed to never go to school again. That changed obviously after Chaeri went missing.