☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐖𝐎

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

✨ 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 - 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢✨

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

"CHAERI, WAIT THE HELL UP!"

Bakugou yelled at the girl, her brown eyes glistened in curiosity. "Sure, What's up Bakugou?"

"Icy Hot called you fucking Y/N." Bakugou said bluntly, "Why the fuck is that?"

Bakugou wasn't quiet. So, that escalated too quickly for Y/N. it started to cause her eyes to wide and quickly think of a lie.

Bakugou on the other hand,  held cold, red eyes.  "Hurry the fuck up, I don't have all day. It was a simple question."

"Shoto done this. He should fix it right?"

No. It had seemed that she had dug her own grave. Personally she felt exposed, not even noticing Shoto's mistake because he was always perfect when it came to secrets. Why couldn't the two just seem to be quiet?

Uraraka had even drifted. She said she wouldn't not stop caring for the dark eyed girl. The two sides didn't seem to stand straight anymore.

Y/N sighed, gripping the hem of her school skirt tightly and smiled, "It's a nickname."

"Why would he call you by a different name? It was a full ass first name too." Bakugou's lip twitched like he wanted to say something else but stopped. He looked down and then up at her, disappointment on his face. "Look, I get it that you two have this thing going on... but is it that important you two have to put everyone below your damn selves? You all act so high and sophisticated, like the rich ass preps you are and the most funniest thing is, you don't even know how to fucking fight...."

Bakugou growled, his eyes now lit with red fury. "....Yeah, Icy-Hot knows what the fuck he's doing but it just seems to be.... your just in 1-A for the hell of it. Someone paid you to be in here huh?"

"Paid—?!" Y/N was cut off, her eyes wide with terror of loosing one of her now, new friends.

"No. You weren't paid. 1-A was to take your ass in. Yeah you were recommended, came in late and missed out on all the fucking events that happend. Every single one makes you so damn sus. You know people in class 1-A think your a shitty ass spy?"