☁︎ 𝐓𝐄𝐍

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Ten

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- sleepy

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

--It wasn't that hard to fall asleep that night. Todoroki only woke up twice, less than usual since Chaeri's apparent death.
He wiped the sweat from his eyes and tossed the blanket over himself to go get a glass of water.

The kitchen light was in to appear his older sister who wasn't usually home.

A small smile was faint in her lips as she whispered to him. "Trouble sleeping?"

"Not really.." He shrugged, going for a glass in the pantry. "I just.. I don't know... I can't get her out of my head..?"

"Y/N?"

"No..." Todoroki furrowed his brows, "i'm talking about Chaeri, remember?" Filling the cup with water her turned to face his sibling.

"How could i forget?" She laughed quietly, "Chaeri was so sweet."

He took a sip, so quite you could hear him swallow. "I miss her."

"I know, Shoto. No one is rushing you to feel better."

"Father is." He clenched the glass staring at the girls white hair and looking at her face. "I'm engaged now."

"W-Wait-" She stood the chair sqeaking, "I thought you and Y/N were just gonna pretend she was Chaeri?"

"For my benefit or someone else's?" Todoroki whispered to himself, "for some reason i think she isn't doing this for me. I know she isnt."

"Shoto?"

He hummed in response, lost in thought. Todoroki took another sip and poured the rest out. "I'm going back to bed."

"Goodnight.."

"Yeah.."

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·