☁︎ 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Fifteen

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- "know"

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

--NOT ONLY DID Y/N FEEL WEAKER THAN THE REST OF THE CLASSMATES IN CLASS 1-A BECAUSE SHE WASNT THERE THAT ONE WEEK, she felt worthless.

She didn't feel unwanted, she knew people cared and wanted her. She didn't feel helpful, she didn't know what to do.

So when Y/N had gone off into her house that night, she cried herself to sleep.

Because she knew all that didn't matter. Not to her. She wasn't allowed to dream.

She knew, Just knew, when Chaeri did come back, Todoroki wouldn't want anything to do with her.

Usually when a character dies in a series it's because a actor or actress couldn't be that character anymore.

They got a different role.

or maybe just quit.

Y/N decided she's have to choose a different role soon.

She also decided that night she wasn't fixing to be the side character anymore in her sisters story.

Why'd it have to be Chaeri?

Why not her?

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

Y/N drew the sketch in her wall, the hand messing up. "You've got to be kidding me!"

She threw her paint at the wall and groaned.

"Y/N, my dear daughter." Kenji came from around the corner making her jump.

"Y-Yes father?"

"What was that loud- oh."

"It was a accident." She frowned at his scowl.