So close part 1

Emma's POV

Wow.. Jay having a miscarriage is so sad. I really feel bad for her and fizz and it makes me even more worried about my baby. Oh yea, I'm pregnant with Chris's second baby. I haven't told jay yet. I'm a little afraid to, I don't want her to feel bad about it and be more depressed then she already is.

Jordan's birthday is tomorrow and Ernesto want us all to go out to lunch, I don't know why. Probably to show of his whore of a girlfriend or something but maybe it'll be nice. I'm just hoping for the best. I think I might take jay with me just to get her out of the house and get her mind off of shit. Besides Jordan grew up being around her and the boys so why not.

"Mom. What time are we going tomorrow?" Jordan asked sitting upside down on the couch next to me.

"I don't know hun. Text your dad and see what he says."

"Is aunt jay and the boys comin too?" He asked smiling extra hard.

"I don't know hun you want them too?" I laugh when I saw the stupid smile on his face.

"Yes! Ask! Now woman!"

"I'm sorry what?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Please mommy?" He said with a stupid grin on his face.

"Mhm. Yea ill ask. The next time you call me woman imma knock the taste out your mouth boy." He made a face and rolled off the couch. I laughed when he hit the floor.

About an hour later I called jay to ask her. "Hey jay." I said trying to sound cheery for her.

"Hey em." She said with a sigh.

"Hey Jordan wants you and the boys to come to lunch tomorrow for his birthday. He's been begging all day, and it would be good for you to get out." There was a pause.

"Alright I'll be there." She said sounding a little more excited.

"Good I'll tell you the time when Ernesto gets back to me."

"Wait wait wait. Ernesto's ass comin too?" She said laughin.

"Yea he invited us and Jordan wants everyone there." I said laughing too.

"Oh god that man. Always think he doin somethin but can barely see his kids, damn shame." She said still laughing.

"Yeah I know. But how's fizz is he okay?" There was a sigh.

"Yea. He's ight. We're all still.. You know."

"Yea it's ok. But I'll see you tomorrow. I'll text you the time. Love ya bitch!!"

I said laughing. "I love you too!"

The next morning I woke up with Chris laying between my legs and his head on my boobs. He was awake and doin something on his phone. I snatched it out of his hand and he yelled.

"Heyyy!!! I was doin somethin!" He yelled tryin to snatch it back. He didn't care if I went through it, he never had anything I would need to worry about, he's a good boy.

"Say please" I said with a grin.

"Please. Now give it!"

"Nope not yet. Say please mama, I love you." I said poking my lips out.

"Now you askin for too damn much! Just give it backkkkk!" He wined.

"Not till you say it." He lifted himself up and positioned himself to where he hoped over me. He pressed his lips against my ear and kissed it.

"Now give it back!" He said snatching his phone back.

"Aww that was fucked Chris!" I said wining at him.