Comes Crashing Down

August P.O.V.

I was at home waiting on Jay to come cause we had to go to Emma's rehearsal dinner. And her ass taking forever.

My doorbell rung making me get up from the couch.

I opened the door and it was Alondra, this one girl I was messing with.

"Hi baby" she cheesed as she stepped into my house like she owned it.

"Wassup" I closed the door following her. she sat down on the couch and patted the space next to her.

"I have something to tell you aug."

"Is it bad?"

"I don't think it's bad, your girl might though" she slightly chuckled.

"Wassup ma?"

She took a big breath and released it.

"I'm pregnant" my eyes widened. I was shocked, hell I couldn't even move.

"How long you know?" I asked her.

I slept with her almost a month ago. So she should be atleast 3 weeks.

"I'll be 4 weeks next Tuesday. I tried calling you when I found out but you weren't answering your Phone" she grabbed my hand and placed it on her stomach.

"I'm sorry I didn't call you again. I wanted to tell you in person"

Man, imagine what iana was gonna say. To be honest I was really caring at the thought of her being mad. This was my child and I was gonna take care of it.

"Are you mad?"

"Nah. Nah. Why would I be mad? I'm hella happy" I grinned.

She blew our a breath like he had been holding it forever.

"I thought you would" she smiled. She leaned in and so did I. She placed her hands on the side of my face, looking me in my eyes.

I licked my lips latching mine onto hers. She relaxed and let me wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me .

I bit her bottom lip snaking my tongue in her mouth. She quickly pulled back when I tried to take off her jacket.

"August. I think I should go" she stood up and zipped her jacket back up.

I just noticed it looked like she had just came from running. She had on matching Adidas jogging suit with her Adidas on.

"I'm sorry. " She kissed my lips and headed for the door. I got up and followed her. Once we reached the door she stopped and turned around to say something.

"My first appointment is next week. I would love for you to be there" I nodded and she reached up to kiss my cheek. I turned my head causing her lips to hit mine.

Ha!

"August" she laughed and slapped my arm.

"I have to go. I'll call you later?"

"Yeah. Bye mama" she waved as she got into her car and back out of the driveway.

I closed the door and walked back into the living room. I plopped down on the couch and rested my hands in my head.

I snapped my head towards the door which had just opened and in walked in jay.

"August lets go!" She yelled walking through my house. She walked into the living room holding her stomach.

She's only six months but she's so small. You would think she was only like four months.

"What's wrong aug?" She sat down next to me.

"I gotta tell you something and you have to promise me not to tell anyone until I can. Not even Fizz" she nodded as held up her pinky finger.

I wrapped my finger around hers.

"I cheated on Iana" she gasped and covered her mouth.

"August!" I shook my head.

"Sshh! That's not all" her eyes widened.

"She's pregnant" she just looked at me.

"Wow august. Really?" She got up and grabbed her purse. "Let's go Their waiting for us" she held her hand out of me to grab.

"You promise not to tell Jordan?" I asked as she led us through the house out the door.

"That's none of my business. But you better tell Iana." I nodded and opened the door to her truck and got in.

She had Jordan and Christian in the back seat along with Emily and Taylor.

"Wassup august?" Jordan and Christian dapped me.

"Chillin. Chillin. How y'all doing?"

"Good" they never picked their heads up from liking down at their phones.

"Hi auggie" Emily smiled showing off her two front missing teeth.

"Hi princess" I smiled at her.

"Hi Taylor." She smiled at me.

"Hi Auggie". I smiled at her.

"Buckle up yall" jay pulled out of my driveway and drove down the street.

"Emma's really getting married" I looked out of the window.

"Yeah. She's driving me crazy. Yesterday was the day she picked up her dress and had a bitch fit cause I put it in my closet. Bitch where else is it suppose to go?" She laughed and turned on the radio.

Chris's song 'new flame' came on and the kids flipped.

"Turn it up august" Jordan tapped my shoulder. I looked at jay and she looked at me. I reached to turn up the radio and she popped my hand.

"Ah shit. Jay!" I looked at my hand and noticed it was turning red. Just that quick.

"Don't touch my radio. Jordan there's a controller back there. Use it" she looked at him through the mirror.

"Yes auntie"

"This gon be a long dinner" I said when she pulled up to the hall. I noticed Ernesto's car here. Which is why I said that.

"Why his bum ass here?" She yelled out the window.

She parked and unlocked the doors. The boys got out and got Emily and Taylor.

Jordan grabbed Emily and she held his hand while Taylor held onto Christians hand.

I walked besides jay and she walked up to emma and gave her a hug.

"Hi aug" Emma smiled and reached to hug me. I hugged her back.

"Ugh why is he here?" Jay looked in the direction of Ernesto, he was talking to trey and fizz.

"Chris is coming out right now. He had to go to your house jay to get Aaron a new shirt. He spilled his drink all on his white shirt" she shook her head and looked down at jays belly.

"Your so little jay!" She squealed.

"Shut up" jay laughed.

"Imma go wait or Chris" they nodded and I walked inside of the hall.

And I was met with Iana.

Shit....