Troubles in Jays Paradise Pt 2

Jay P.O.V

All of us were now on our way to Emma's house for this meeting. Me, Myself I wasn't ready. I know it's about to be some bullshit. I can feel it. I pulled up Emma's drive way and stopped the car. I looked to the back at aug, he was looking out the window. I looked at Fizz he just looked at me and shrugged. I decided to break the silence.

" Look if any of yall start a problem I'm leaving yall on the side of the fucking freeway. Now Fizz, I know you don't like Chris but I really don't give a fuck. And August if yo ass does anything outta line I swear befo God I'll slap the holy shit outta you."

I got out of the car and they got out behind me. We walked up to Emma's door.

"Emma! The fuck you doing in there!" I yelled from outside the door. I heard her yell she was coming.

She opened the door and gave me and Fizz a hug.

"It's about fucking time!" I walked into the house.

"Damn Em, can we come inside? Like Jordan's ass can only keeps you warm for so long" fizz said laughing. I turned around and mugged him. He blew me a kiss.

"What? Fizz I'm done with you. Come on" Emma opened the door for them to walk in.

"Is Chris here yet?" I asked.

"Nah. He just texted me saying he was on his way. His ass probably couldn't pick a car"

I shook my head and tried to sit down but Fizz pulled me into his lap.

"Ooo. Let me find out" Emma said. I noticed aug wasn't speaking. So I texted Emma telling her to do something.

Jordan:Talk to aug.

Emma: No.

Jordan: Stop being stupid and do it!

I heard Chris's Lamborghini pull up.

"Chris is here" Emma said with hate in her voice. I jumped up and ran over to the door. I ran up to Chris and jumped in his arms.

"Hey Jay"'he laughed picking me up.

"Wassup fizz" Chris nods his head.

"Sup" fizz raises his hand.

"August" Chris looks.

"Chris" August looks at him.

"Hey princess" Chris hugs and kisses Emma's cheek in front of us.

I coughed "Aye Em. You got some tea?" August and Fizz bust into laughter.

"Ew! What? Tea is nasty. I got some coffee. The fuck you laughing at fizz?" Emma stale faced him.

"Jay trynna play Kermit"

"shut the fuck up Fizz" I smacked his chest.

"Anyways... We came over here for a reason" they all nodded.

Chris helps Emily into a chair since she's pregnant.

"Well we first of all need to discuss what's going on with Emma,Chris and Aug" August shook his head.

"Nah Jay. Ain't shit to discuss. She fucked that nigga while I was on tour. And she pregnant with his baby!" He yelled.

"Aye you don't need to blurt out shit you don't even know about!" Chris yelled.

Fizz gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Nigga she told me she fucked you while I was on tour! The fuck you mean! And she said you went in raw!" August threw his hands in the air while speaking.

"Damn Bae. I see why you wanted some tea." Me and fizz busted into a roar of laughter.

"I Fucking know that August! I know what happened. You told me to come over here to pick up some shit you left for me, I open the door and your girl walking around In her bra and thong. She walked me to get your shit and I pulled her upstairs with me. Nigga I'm sorry. I don't fucking know what else to tell you. I never meant for this to happen."Chris said to August.

"But nigga here you are kissing and hugging on her in front of my Fucking face! How you think that makes me feel Chris? Shit I should've stayed with Jay if I knew Emma would've pulled some shit like this. Jay I'll be in the truck" August got up and left outside.

"Fuck! August get your ass back in here!" Chris ran outside after August. I got up and ran after Chris and August.

"August Anthony Alsina! If you don't get your ass back in there! I swear to god yo mama will be visiting yo ass in the hospital!"

August got out of my truck and walks back in the house.

"Fuck! God! I fucking hate this bullshit! I should've never forced you into this. Is should've never fucked with you Em. I'm sorry. I never wanted to do this to you" Chris said while holding Emily's hand.

"Aye Em, I'm sorry for everything I've caused. But I Also thank you for giving me my son. Jay thank you too for giving me my boys. And the one on the way" fizz placed his hand on my stomach and rubbed it.

Emma just sits there and stares at the floor.

"Em, please say something"

"Chris she ain't gon say shit cause she should've kept her fucking legs closed!" August yells making everybody jump. emma sniffs and finally speaks.

"Yup. Your right August. Just like you should've stayed with Jay, like you said" Emma started crying. I walked over to her and rocked her back and fourth while she cried on me.

"Aug, you know me and you only lasted 3 years, but you and Emma lasted 6 years. Your just saying things cause your mad" I held my hand up for him to stop.

"Yup. And probably the best 6 years of my life, but oh well. Guess I should've kept my legs closed huh aug?" Emma screamed.

"Ion give a fuck what you do. All I know is that I'm not coming home or back to you. You fucked up. I'm surprised Jay still talk to yo ass. All the shit you done to her. Sleeping with me, while we were together, sleeping with her man, having a baby by him and then sleeping with her brother.and on top of that you don't know who the fuck the Daddy is! I should've listened to Chris when he said these hoes ain't loyal." Aug sat down and looked at Chris.

"Get the fuck out of my house August! and take all your shit with you." Emma yelled looking up from my shoulder.

"Glad too! Jay... I'll be in the truck. And Chris... Good luck with her. Cause she might sleep with your brother next."

August disappears from the living room into another part of the house.

"Nigga fuck you! Aye August I'm talking to you" Chris yelled from downstairs.

"Bruh. I suggest you back the fuck up! I'm not in the mood. Take yo ass back over to the couch and chill. Tell me your sorry for the shit you did. Man I ain't never loved like this. I loved Jay! But Em was different. You supposed to be my brother. And you do some shit like this" August grabs his bags and walked downstairs to the truck.

"Aye I'm not going back in there to watch her cry her eyes out!"

"Nigga you did it! I dont want her! She knew what the fuck she was doing. And you didn't stop her! Fuck outta my face" August waved Chris off.

"Jay! She loyal as fuck! I see why Fizz wifed her! Aye fizz! My nigga you got a good one! Watch out!" August stuck his head out the window.

"Whatever aug. I'm out. Bye Fizz, bye Jay. August I hope you know what your doing."

"Nigga you ain't doing me no favors" aug yells out the window. I walked over to Emma and told her I was sorry for all of this and I wished it never happened.

"Bye Em. Call me later" I hugged her and grabbed fizzes hand and walked to the car.

Good lord today was long day.