Hug and kisses

Emma's POV

Wow. Just walked in on fizz and jay. Probably one of the most awkward moments of my life.Ew.

Anyway when I got home from dropping off those precious little boy's I came back home to my babies. When I got inside Anthony had told me August had left to get something from the store. I hated it when he left my babies alone.

When August opened the front door I gave him a serious look.

"Why you leavin them by theirselves? August you know-"

he cut me off. "Sorry baby. I know you hate that but I just went to go buy you some flowers and some food for the boys." He said pulling me in for a hug.

"Awe. Aug you didn't have to baby." I said smiling up at him.

"Anything for my baby." He said softly planting his lips on mine. "How's kitty? Feelin sore still?" He asked bluntly

"EWWWW!!" I heard Jordan scream. That was my oldest. Bum ass Ernesto's son. I looked straight at August with a confused look. When August shrugged I looked straight back at Jordan.

"Jordan! Where have you heard that!?" I screamed at him.

"Dad told me what it meant." He laughed.

"Ernesto?"

"Yeah. I had said something about a kitty and he told me what it meant." He said softly.

"Well Jordan I'm going to have a talk with your daddy. I don't like him telling you stuff like that, you hear?" I said sternly while I walked toward him.

"And don't you tell your brothers what it mean either, cause boy I'll beat the-" August cut me off again.

"Baby it's ok. Calm down. You seein Ernesto tomorrow anyway. Just chill baby girl." He said softly while hugging me tight.

"Can I go play now momma?" Jordan pleaded. "Yes. Remember what I told you!" I yelled after him as he ran back outside.

I just couldn't believe Ernesto right now. Tellin my nine year old what "kitty" meant. He's so unbelievable, these are the reasons I left his childish ass for August. "Baby go outside with the boys. I gatta call jay." I said looking up at Aug. He nodded and walked out and started chasing after the boys.

"Jay." I said when she answered the phone.

"Hey bitch. Sorry for earlier-" I cut her off.

"Don't worry bout it." I said laughing.

"But Ernesto tellin my babies about.. Yeah."

"WTF?! He ain't got no business tellin them that shit. You better cuss his ass out em!"

"I know. I see him tomorrow he comin to get Christian and Jordan. I hate leavin my babies with him." I sighed. I could hear jay take a deep breath.

"Em be careful with his ass. I don't want you gettin hurt or somethin. You know him.. Just be careful." She said softly in a reassuring way.

"Alright jay. Tell fizz to not be such a bitch to them babies and you. Love ya jay." I said laughing as I could here fizz yellin at Brandon again .

"I will." She laughed "love ya em bye."

August came in caring Anthony running him to the couch.

"August!! What happened!?" I said panicking when I saw Anthony bleeding.

"He's ok he just fell. He cut his leg." He said trying to stop the bleeding with his shirt, as I watched tears run down my baby's face.

"Anthony you're ganna be ok baby." He said kissing his forhead.

"Em go grab a towel please!" I ran to the cabinet and ripped a towel off the shelf.

"Here." I said as August snatched the towel and firmly pressed it against Anthony's leg. Anthony screamed as he did.

"August you're hurting him!!!" I yelled.

"I'm fucking trying to stop the bleeding! Warm up the car! Now!!"

I ran and grabbed the keys off the counter then ran outside. August came running out with Anthony in his arms, one of Anthony's legs wrapped in a towel and August's shirt. He opened the door and put Anthony in and told me to go to the hospital. When we got there Anthony's leg was still bleeding. August picked him up and carried him into the ER. I immediately called jay.

"Jay!!"

"What's wrong?!" She asked concerned.

"It's Anthony he fell. We're at the hospital. Have either you or fizz pick up the kids please!"

"Of course! I'll go right now."

"Thank you. I have to go. I'll get them in a while."

They had rushed Anthony to a room. The doctor said he would need stitches. They sedated him and started stitching the wound. August started crying into my shoulder.

"It's all my fault Em. I didn't mean for him to get hurt. Em I'm-"

"August. It's ok he'll be fine baby. It's not your fault. I know you didn't mean to but he's fine. Nothin to cry over baby." I said softly, hold August close to me.

"I love you baby." He said nuzzling into my shoulder."I love you too Aug."

The doctor had come back with my baby. He had 12 stitches in his right leg and he was barely awake.

"Just keep giving him fluids and try not to get the stitching wet." The doctor said shaking our hands.

"Thank you." August said picking up Anthony and carrying him to the car.
When we got home we put Anthony on the couch to watch tv with August. I watched as August ran his fringes though Anthony's curly hair and kissed him on the top of his head.

I called jay to tell him he was ok. "Alright Em. Imma keep your babies so Ant can get some rest."

"Thank you jay. But have them here by 8:30. Ernesto comin to get Jordan and Christian."

"That's fine. I'll have them there by then." I could here fizz asking about Anthony in the background. "Tell fizz he's fine ." I said giggling.

"I'll see you tomorrow jay bye thank you."

"No problem honey. Bye."