Dont leave me hangin

Augusts POV

I had fell asleep with Anthony on the couch, that poor boy. I love him so much and seeing him get hurt, hurt me. I didn't want to leave Em alone to take care of him but Im leaving on tour tomorrow. But she'll have jay and fizz to help her with this little curly fry.

"Daddy?" Anthony said softly rubbing his eyes.

"Shhh. It's ok go back to sleep Ant." I told him as I ran my hand across his forehead. "You need sleep."

"Where's momma?" He asked in his sleepy voice.

"She's upstairs sleeping. Go back to sleep it's early." I said gently rubbing his back. He made a little noise and went back to sleep. I love that kid so much. And Isaac. And all the other babies .

Jay came knocking on the door at around 7:30 coming to drop off the boys. I had carried Anthony upstairs and put him in bed with his momma, I kissed Em and told her the boys were here and that Ernesto was comin soon. "Alright aug. I love you." She said still waking up.

"I love you too baby girl."

"Where's my baby Anthony!?" Jay yelled from downstairs.

"Come up here bitch!" Em yelled back. I hated when she cussed in front of the kids, but the boys were good and never repeated.

"Ohh my poor baby." Jordan said kissing Anthony on the head.

"I'm fine auntie jay." Anthony said taking her hand and reassuring her.

"I know baby." She said smiling back at him.

That boy never wants anyone to worry for him but me. I love that little boy.

Emma's POV

"Well I gatta get ready for when Ernesto gets here to pick up the boys." I said looking at August.

"Jay you want some coffee?" He asked trying to get her to leave with him.

"Sure. Bye Ant. Hope you feel better hun." She said kissing his nose.

"Bye bye." He said smiling and waving at jay.

"Ok baby get under the blankies till I say." I had to change but I didn't want to move him. He nodded and threw the blankets on his head.

"Ok you can come out now." I said laughing.

"Thank god. I couldn't breath." He said making me laugh.

"You're funny little one. I'll be right back I'll send daddy up here with you ok?"

"Ok momma. Love you." He said as I was walking out of the room. "WAIT! MOMMA!!"

"What is it baby? What's wrong?" I said concerned about his leg.

"You didn't gimme kiss bye bye." He looked down. I sat ont the bed scooped him up and gave him kisses all over his face while he laughed and screamed.

"Stop! Momma! Ahhhhhh!" He laughed as my red lip stick stained his face.

"I love you Ant. I'll be right back." I said as he was still laughing.

"I love you too mommy."

Ernesto had came and picked up my boys. I had a long talk about what he had been telling them. He apologized and went on his way with my boys.

*next day*

I was sitting on August's lap as he held me. He was about to go on tour for 8 months and leave me with the babies. He looked down at, his nose pressed against mine as he licked my lips then kissing me. Sucking on my bottom lip, dragging it with him as he broke the kiss.

"Imma miss them kisses baby." He said looking into my eyes.

"Me too."

"I love you baby. More then anyone." he said rubbing his nose against mine.

"I love you too aug." I said softly kissing his bottom lip.

"Take care of them babies. Call jay if you need anything baby."

"Aug. You're acting like you've never gone on tour before." I said laughing. "I'll be fine baby. Don't worry."

He kissed the babies goodbye and went on his way. I missed aug when he went on tour. But it's for the best he does. I wouldn't want him to stop doing what he loves.