Im sorry

Jay P.O.V

"Jay are you sure your okay?" Iana questioned me for the thirtieth time today. She was the one who brought me home from the hospital. I have been home for almost a week and a half. I was here alone until Iana showed up. Fizz had took the kids away from the house, he said I needed to relax. Iana has been here with me since I got home and is constantly asking me if I need anything.

I nodded and wiped my nose. "Yeah Iana. I'm okay" I looked up at her. She smiled down at me and grabbed the dirty tissue out of my hand and threw it away.

"Have you talked to fizz?" I nodded and looked at the clock that read 4:36 A.M. I haven't slept in four days. I've been so stressed I haven't eaten or anything. My mind keeps thinking about my baby. What it would've been like to have held it, fed it, and bathed it. I miss holding my little baby bump and having fizz rub it at night. It just isn't the same.

I started staring at the wall and tears dripped from my eyes onto the burgundy comforter. I bursts into tears as I through the pillow at the wall.

"I want him here!" I yelled as I ran into the bathroom.

"Jay!" Iana got up and ran to the bathroom door "you want me to call fizz?" She asked behind the door.

"No! Call August!" I yelled back.

"August? As in Alsina?" I mentally face palmed myself, I forgot Iana wasn't around of a bunch of celebrities. Me and Fizz were the only clients she had gotten close to as famous people.

"Yes. Go in my phone and call him! I want him here!" I yelled back.

I sat on the floor while I heard her talking to August. I bet your wondering why I want August here and not Drew. To be honest August is my support system. If I can't get to Emma I call August And right now I didn't wanna hear Emma saying over and over "Jay it's gonna be okay" nah fuck that I need August. There was a knock on the door.

"Jay?" I knew that voice any where. I jumped up and swung the door open and jumped into his arms. I cried on his shoulder as he carried me to counter and sat me down on it.

"Jay" I looked up and he wiped my tears. "Tell aug what's wrong mama" I shook my head and buried it into his chest.

"It so hard aug. I feel like what happened to us is happening all over again" I cried harder into his chest. "Aug I wanted our baby! I wanted this one too! I've lost two kids! Two FUCKING kids August. I'm starting to think there's something wrong with me!" I yelled causing him to hug me tighter.

"Jay. I wanted our baby too. But sometimes God does things that he can only control. but loosing our son was hard for me too. You remember when you told fizz that we were talking after you broke up with him? That was what sophomore year? And I was pissed that you lost your virginity to him. But you were pregnant by me soon after. I knew that God had a plan but I never knew that I would loose you."

I got off the counter and washed my face. I looked in the mirror and I looked horrible. August grabbed the brush out of the basket and pulled my hair out of the ponytail. I looked at him through the mirror.

"What are you doing?" I smiled at him

"I used to brush your hair in high school" he smirked

"Bruh. Noooooo. You had my shit tangled. My hair is straight, it gets tangled easily" I laughed at his face.

"Whatever. Imma go home, Em's bringing the boys over, she said something about coming to see you later?" I nodded.

"Yeah. I haven't seen her since I was in the hospital." I looked down.

"Jay whatever you and fizz got going on, don't let that shit affect you and Emma. She's your best friend. Yall been friends since yall were like twelve."

"It's not even about her August. It's me! I'm scared too look Drew in his face. every time I do I think of my baby. And Emma" I paused "she's hella happy all the damn time. I want to be happy, I think the last time I've smiled so hard was when I told fizz I was pregnant and that was nearly five fucking months ago" I opened the door to the bathroom and seen Iana sitting on the bed.

"Oh my fucking God! I thought you weren't gonna come out" she threw her head back.

"I'm sorry Iana. I appreciate you being here" I smiled and jumped on her giving her a huge hug.

"Well damn... A nigga must be invisible?" I laughed at Aug's comment.

"Imma head out. Call me later Jay, and I'm for real. If I gotta come over here again I'mma beat yo ass" he left out the room.

I looked back at Iana and she was scrolling through her Instagram timeline. I decided I wanted to go see fizz and my kids. I strolled into my closet and picked out a pair of denim skinny jeans, I white tank top and a blue cardigan with my nude boots. I grabbed all the items and laid them out on the bed.

Iana looked at me confused "where you going?"She raised an eyebrow.

I smiled to myself "I'm going to get my husband and my kids. It's time for them to come home"

"Well do you want me to go?" She got up and put on her flip flops. I nodded.

"We're still on for drinks tomorrow. Don't forget bitch" she yelled as she walked down the hallway.

I finished getting dressed and walked into the bathroom to curl my hair. Once I was finished I grabbed my car keys and walked down the stairs to the front door.

I really am thankful for all my friends and family supporting me through the tough times. Even though I push them away, I'm still thankful. especially for Emma. My rider.
____________________________________________________
There was a twist in the story. That's why the book is called 'Twisted lives'

Jay was with aug, but she lost her virginity to Drew. She broke up with fizz and got with August and was pregnant by aug, but she had a miscarriage.

A little filler for all the people who didn't know✊

One more chapter left. 🙌

The sequel will be posted up February 5th 👏

We would really appreciate it if you guys would comment and vote. 🙏

We live for comments and shit😂

-JANDE443❤️