Wedding day at last

Emma's POV

I walked into the dressing room where my mother, jay and jays mom were waiting with my beautiful dress. My mom started to cry when I walked in.

"Mom please stop you're ganna make me cry." I said pulling her into a hug.

"My little girl is all grown. I remember when you were a baby and would run around with no close on." She laughed.

"She still does." Jay muttered then started busting up. I gave her a look and she shut up.

I went into the smaller room and slipped into my dress. I couldn't wait till Chris saw. I couldn't wait till I saw him.

I walked out in my dress and my mom and Mrs. Laylon started to cry.

"Stop Imma cry!" I yelled as they whipped their tears.

"Oh my god Emma you look beautiful." Mrs. Laylon said as my mom began to zip up the rest of my dress.

"Thank you. What time is it?" I asked looking around.

"11:15. You have fifteen minutes." Jay said sitting me down to do my make up. When jay was done we had five minutes left. I peaked out the door to see everyone. It was an all white occasion. There was someone in a bright blue suit. Of course. August. I grabbed jay

"What the fuck is he wearing?!" I yelled closing the door. She opened it and looked.

"Oh fuck no." She ran out the door screaming his name. I laughed so hard as she did. I went back in and my mom put the finishing touches on my dress.

"There you are." She muttered as she put my vail on. "Perfect."

She hugged and kissed me and walked our with Mrs. Laylon to their seats. I only had two minutes and jay had come back.

She opened the door and walked in. "Well don't you look beautiful." She said hugging me. "Are you ready?"

"Yes finally." We both laughed and hugged. I grabbed the white rose from my bouquet and placed it in her hair. "There. Go I'll be there in a second." We hugged again then she walked out. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach when I had to walk out. I got to the beginning of the isle and watched everyone turn to me. I kept my eyes on Chris the whole time. He covered his mouth then ran his hands over his face as I came closer and closer.

"Since it is your intention to enter into marriage, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church." The priest started.

"I, Chris, take you, Emma, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life."

"I, Emma , take you, Chris , to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life."

"Chris , do you take Emma to be your wife? Do you promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and honor her all the days of your life?"

"I do."

"Emma , do you take Chris to be your husband? Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and honor him all the days of your life?"

"I do."

"I, Chris , take you, Emma, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"I, Emma , take you, Chris , for my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"Chris , do you take Emma for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"Emma, do you take Chris for your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"What God has joined, men must not divide"

Chis placing the wedding ring on his wife's ring finger
"Emma , take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."

Emma placing the wedding ring on her husband's ring finger

"Chris , take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."

"I pronounce you husband and wife. Chris you my kiss your bride." Chris took my cheeks in his hands and placed his lips gently against mine.

"I love you em." He said against my lips then pulled me into his arms.

"I love you too."

We walked out of the church after saying goodbye to jay and Chris's families and to all our friends.

"Congrats Emmy." aug came up and hugged me.

"Thanks.. blue berry. Did you not read the invite?" I laughed.

"I read the first part then I got excited and forgot to read the rest." he said laughing with me.

"Well thanks for being here." I laughed as he hugged me again.

We walked out and the brides maids tossed white rose petals over our heads. I walked to the end and jay and fizz started throwing them at our faces.

"Aye stop!" I laughed as a petal went in my mouth. The pulled us into a group hug and said our goodbyes and me and Chris went off in his mat black Lamborghini. I'm so happy it's over now me and Chris can continue our lives together.