Punishment

Jay P.O.V.

"Auntie jay. Why we gotta do this? Any thing but this. Please" Jordan begged me not to make him come shoe shopping with me. Me and Emma thought it would be a great punishment for him.

"Jordan, baby, pick up those red ones" I directed him with my finger to the red pair of red bottoms on the top shelf in the shoe store.

Jordan has been with me for almost three days and he keeps complaining, I've got my flip flop in my purse incase he acts up. Just because he's 16 doesn't mean I won't whoop his ass. I don't play when it comes to my nieces and nephews.

"Here auntie" I took the box from him and sat down at the bench. I slipped on the shoe and cocked my head to the side. It doesn't look right on my foot. I decided to ask Jordan about this.

"Xavier, how does this look?" I held up my ankle and he looked at the shoe. "It's kinda" he paused "little, did you squeeze your foot in here" he laughed at his own comment.

"Ha-ha-ha. Your not funny lil boy. Put em back" I handed them to him and he walked off. I waited for him to come back while my phone was ringing.

It was Emma.

"Wassup hoe" I smiled as I answered.

"Bitch. Wassup"

"Whatcha want. I'm busy making your son look at shoes" I snickered

"Good. Make his ass suffer" I could tell she was grinning.

"What do you want" I paused "pooh! Jordan! Those! Grab those!" I shrieked over to him. "Pooh" was Jordan's nick name since he was little for me.

"Jay!" Emma yelled.

"God damn Emma! Imma tell you ass one more time about yelling in my ear'' she laughed very loudly.

"Bring me food" I looked at the phone like it was a crazy person.

"Ha! You have a fiancé and your other sons have cars. Make one of them get yo ass sum to eat." I rolled my eyes and picked at my freshly painted gel manicured nails.

"Jayyyyy, Chris took them all somewhere. Please" I could tell she poking out her bottom lip.

"Here auntie" Jordan handed me the box. I pointed to the cashier, referring that I wanted him to take them over there.

"2,345 is your total Mam" I smiled ad handed the man my black card

"Credit or debit"

"Debit" he nodded and swiped the card. Jordan grabbed the bags and we walked to the car.

"Emma what do you want too eat?" I regretted asking her that cause she'll have me order the whole damn menu.

"Uhhhh. Get me a large pizza, with breadsticks and pasta." Damn.

"Bitch your gonna owe me my money back" she laughed

"I'll see you when you get here. Love you" she hung up before I could say anything.

"We're gonna go buy your mom some pizza real quick and then we'll go wherever you wanna go okay?" I looked at Jordan as he looked at the radio trying to change the station.

He nodded his head and changed the station. Etta James came on "at last" and Jordan started singing. He sounds hella good. I turned down the radio.

"Jordan, your great" he blushed and looked out the window. "Imma work with you"

He looked at me with big eyes and started singing and shit.

"Thank you auntie jay! Oh lord! Moms gonna be so happy" oh shit I forgot about that.