Tell Him

August's POV

I had come home early to surprise my baby. I just wanted to hug and kiss her, I missed her so much, i just needed to feel her soft lips pressed against mine. I missed my boys too. Getting that call from Isaac and Anthony was probably the most amazing moment of my tour. Getting home to them was my biggest priority right now.

I had pulled up in the drive way of the house, got out and opened the door as quietly as I could. I walked through the living room finding Em in the kitchen.

"Hey gorgeous!" I said making her jump.

"AUGUST!!" She ran over and into my arms and I picked her up and half her close to me. But her smile faded very quickly.

"What's wrong baby?" I said looking down at her.

"August... I have to tell you something.." She said looking at the ground.

"Yes baby?" I said lifting her chin as her eyes met mine.

"August.. I'm.. Pregnant." She said softly.

"What!?" I said looking at her strangely. "That's amazing baby girl!" I said hugging her tight. She still didn't seem happy though.

"August. That's not all." She said with tears welling up in her eyes.

"What is it?" I said gently brushing her face with my hand. She started to cry, she took a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry aug." She said. It seemed like that was all she could get out.

"Baby calm down. Just tell me what's wrong." I said wiping her tears.

"August.." She stood there shaking. I knew there was something really wrong. She hardly ever cries and never over dumb shit.

"August.. I slept with Chris.."

I stopped and she cupped her face in her hands and broke down. I took my hands off of her and walked to the other side of the room biting my lip. I stood by the counter and watched her cry for a couple minutes. I couldn't even think of something to say to her. I just stood there and shook my head trying to think of what to say.

"What happened?" I said finally finding my words.

"He.. He came over to get something you left him. When he came no one told me anything and I just taken a shower and I was doing laundry." She said sniffling in between words. "I was only in my bra and panties at the time making me some cereal. He came in by himself and scared me. I went and grabbed the box and he grabbed me and took me upstairs, laid me on the couch and fucked me right there." She said trying to catch her breath here and there.

"Was that it?" I said staring straight at her.

"He came.." She said putting her hands back in her face and crying again.

I walked upstarts into our room grabbed a bag and started packing some of my shit. I would just stay at Jordan's till I found somewhere else. I can't stay with her anymore. Not after this. It just disappointed me, I loved her so much. I would give the world for her, like I loved jay but Em.. She's my everything, and knowing she did that broke my heart.

I walked back down the the stairs with my bag of stuff. She watched me walk down the stairs with her puppy dog eyes and tears streaming down her face.

"Don't look at me like that Emma." I said looking away from her. She just hung her head and let tears drip on the kitchen counter.

"Emma. Quit your crying! You did this to yourself! You made that fucking mistake! I want nothing to do with you unless it involves that baby! I want a DNA test when it comes." I yelled making her cry even harder. It hurt me to know I made her cry too but I needed to get out.

I walked out the door, threw my shit in the car and drove off. I went straight to jays house. Maybe she could help me out.