Suprise Suprise

Jay P.O.V

"Bitch shut up" I laughed and threw a piece of celery at Emma's head. We were at lunch right now, the kids were with the guys and it was just a kick back day for me and Em like we used to when we were young.

"Okay, okay on some real shit. What's going on with you And Drew?" I immediately got quiet. I guess she noticed.

"Jay" she said with a concerned tone.

I just put my head down cause I could feel the tears forming. See I found out I was pregnant again last week, 1 month 1/2 to be exact. I wasn't planning on telling nobody until the time is right. I only told Aug. Which I'm surprised he hadn't said anything yet.

I sighed. "I'm pregnant Emma" I looked up at her seeing she was smiling extra hard. I smiled knowing how happy she was for me.

"Soooo your gonna have your 5th one huh?" She smiled at me. I shook my head correct.

"Have you told fizz yet?" I shook my head no quickly.

"I only told August. I'm only a month and a half." She nodded taking a sip of her lemonade.

"When are you gonna tell fizz" I sighed

"Ion know. Ever since that argument we've been on good terms and ion wanna mess it up" she took my hand that was laying across the table and rubbed it.

"Jay. He's your husband, tell him." I nodded, wiping my tears. I stood up fixing my dress and grabbed my Michael Kors bag.

"I'm gonna go home right now, I'll call you and tell you how it went" she nodded and got up to hug me.

"Be careful Jay. All of them have tempers and he has a bad ass temper" we both chuckled. I pulled away and waved by as I was walking. I heard her yell

"Giiirrrrlll that ass look right in that dress! Woah!"

"Ha! Gaaaayyyyy!" I yelled back opening the door to my Rover. I pulled out the parking lot turning up the music as I drove down the road. I

Drew and I have been together for going on 12 years and I love him dearly. Sometimes I wonder do I care for him more than I care for myself. From just picking out his clothes for work or making sure he takes his iron pills. I manage to take care of Drew, the kids and Myself in all the things I do. I didn't notice that I was sitting in my driveway until I heard his song come on.

I quickly got my purse from the backseat and took the key out the ignition. I walked up the pathway to the house feeling nervous as ever. I don't even know why. I've told drew I was present plenty of time but today was just a weird feeling for me.

"Drew! Baby I'm home" I yelled through the empty house. I heard music so I figured he was in the studio. I walked down the hallway into the studio. He had his headphones on so I didn't think he could hear. I snuck up behind him and took them off his head. He turned around.

"Hey baby" he bent down to peck my lips. I just smiled.

"Baby I have some news" I took his hands and led him to the barstool and sat him down.

"Wassup" he looked at me

"I'm pregnant Drew" he smiled so damn big it was crazy!

"That's great baby! How far along are you! God I have to call my mom, wait... When did you find out? Oh lord! " I laughed at him. I grabbed his cheeks and pecked his lips.

"Fizz. Baby. Calm down, I found out a couple of days ago. I was scared to tell you cause we had just got back on good terms" he grabbed my hands and kissed both of them.

"Baby. Ain't nothing to be scared of. I love you Jordan Sarah Laylon - Fredric. You are my world babe. And I'm happy we are having another baby." He smiled up at me.

"Well how about we celebrate" he smirked at me.

"Race you" I took off out the studio and ran into our bedroom. I slipped out of my dress and I was left in my thong and bra. I only had my heels on. Fizz appeared in the door way just looking.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" He bit his lip and walked over to me slowly. He turned me around to where my back was against his front. He pushed my hair to the Side of my neck and planted his soft lips on my neck. I turned my neck to the side so he could have more access. I moaned as he kissed behind my ear. He turned me forward .

"Take em off" he directed. I pulled his belt off and threw it across the room. I unbuttoned his cargo shorts and watched them drop to the floor. I dropped down to my knees and pulled his Calvin Klein boxers down and his dick sprang free. I picked him up in my hands and kissed his tip. "Shit Jay" he moaned throwing his head back. I licked it one last time and took him in my mouth.

I bobbed my head back and forth until I felt him twitch inside my mouth meaning he was gonna cum. I pulled him out of my mouth and just jacked him. "Cum for me baby" I kissed it. He pushed me off and he cummed on the floor. I stood up.

"Take off your shirt" he did as I asked. I pointed to the bed and he sat down on it. I stood in front of him. He put his hands on my hip and pulled Down my turquoise lace thong. I wore it cause it's his favorite color. He pulled them all the way down and they fell to the floor I stepped out of them. He pulled me onto his lap kissing me with all his might. He laid me on the bed as he climbed on top of me in between my thighs I felt him against me. I moaned as he he rubbed the tip against my clit.

"You want me baby?" He asked sucking on my neck. I nodded.

"Ion understand that nodding shit. Speak Sarah!" He said in a strict yet sexy ass tone.

"Yes baby. I want it" I moaned. He pushed it in. "Ahhh" he took one stoke and pulled out. I looked at him crazy. He just laughed and rammed back into me.

"Damn" he moaned holding me waist. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. The pleasure was too much.

"Mms baby" I arched my back off of the mattress. He took that as a opportunity to bite my neck.

"Fuck Drew!" I threw my head back into the pillows. I felt myself tightening below. "Baby!" I yelled scratching his back.

"I gotta cum too baby, just wait for me" he took my right nipple into his mouth.

"Mm" I whimpered as I felt it about to approach.

"Cum for me baby" he whispered in my ear. As on que I cummed with him.

"You love me?" He asked still stroking. I nodded but quickly moaned " Yes!"

"Then ride me like you love me" he pulled out and rolled over onto his back. I climbed on top of him. He held himself in his hands as I slid down on him.

"Fuck" he breathed out. I seen his eyes roll to the back of his head as I moved my hips back and forth. I put my hand on his chest for support and rolled my hips.

"Damn baby... Slow down." That only made me speed up faster. He held a tight Grip on my hips and started thrusting upward causing him to hit my spot.

"Dreeeewwww" I screamed as I cummed for the second time tonight. I felt his warm liquid shoot up inside me. I laid down on his chest. He rubbed my back. I pulled the covers over our bodies and we just laid there.

"Jay"

"Hmm?" I asked looking up at him.

"I love you so much baby!" He yelled. I laughed and kissed his lips. He just laid there until it was time to go get the kids from his mother house.