Im Not Gonna Hurt You

Emma's POV

The next morning I woke up. I still couldn't believe what happened that night. I love Chris to death and I'm so happy we're engaged now. I still have to tell Jordan about what happened. I turned over so I was facing Chris who was still asleep, I kissed his nose and got out of bed. I walked into the closet and put some spandex and one of his old shirts and walked down stairs quietly so I wouldn't wake him up.

When I got down there I was starting on breakfast when the phone rang, it's Jordan! Good timing.

"Helloooo" I said loud then realized I might wake up Chris. "Hey Em. I tried calling you earlier but you didn't answer." She said sounding concerned "Oh sorry I just woke up."she gasped "What the fuck. Why so late?" She laughed. "Let's just say I had a good night." I giggled. She laughed too. "Oh lord what now? ." She said still laughing. "Omg!! Jordan!! I have to tell you!!" "What bitch?!" "Chris proposed last night!" "Omg Em that's amazing!!" She started yelling at fizz to tell him. He snatched the phone and started talking.

"Chris proposed?!" He said as I heard Jordan yelling to give the phone back. "Yes fizz he did last night." I said bursting into laughter. "Damn finally." He said giving back the phone to jay. "But Em be careful okay? You remember what happened last time.." It got silence when I started thinking back to what happened.

*flash back*

About 15 years ago when I was about 18 I had gotten pregnant with Jordan. It wasn't my greatest choice but I don't regret it at all. Well, while I was pregnant, only about 2 1/2 months, I was at my apartment and Chris had come over. He had just found out I was pregnant and he was pretty drunk at the time. He had came in and dragged me upstairs, I don't remember was said, but he beat me till I passed out. All I remember after that was waking up in the hospital with my brother, my dad, jay and Ernesto. Chris was put on probation for 3 years and apologized a million times for what happened. I love Chris and I forgave him a long time ago but I'll never forget what he did and what he's capable of.
*end of flashback *

"I know jay. It'll be fine." I said with a sigh. "I know. Just be careful Emma, you of all people know what he's capable of." She said, sighing too. "But he loves you. I don't think he would do anything to hurt you Em, just be careful." "Alright jay, well I'm making breakfast so Imma go." I said laughing it off. "Alright Em bye."

Chris came downstairs sleepy eyed with some sweats on. He jogged down the stairs rubbing his eyes and let out a loud yawn as he got to the bottom. "Goodmorning baby girl." He said wrapping his arms around me, kissing my shoulder. "Goodmorning love." I said flipping a pancake and turning to kiss him. I then went on with making breakfast and getting ready to go get the boys. I couldn't wait to tell them!