Lasted Long Enough

Jay P.O.V

I woke up to a slight tapping on my face. I opened one eye to see my baby Emily sitting on my stomach smiling. She kissed my cheek and I scrunched up my face making her laugh. She laughed loudly. "Shhhh, your gonna wake daddy" I put my hand over her mouth. She nodded and hopped off the bed. I unwrapped the covers from my body and stood up from the bed. "You wanna help me wake up your brothers?" She nodded. "But mommy, only Brandon is still sleep" I sighed. That little boy loves to sleep.

I opened the door and walked into the hallway going downstairs to Brandon's room. I opened it to see him hanging off his bed. He sleeps so wild it's crazy! I walked over to him and tapped his bare back. "Brandon. Brandon baby, get up" he groaned and put the pillow over his head. I laughed and pulled it from over his head. "Brandon, I will call your uncle Breezy to get you up if you don't get up." He hates it when Chris wakes him up, he sings and does dumb shit to get him up. One time when Brandon was 4 he threw cold water on him.

"Ion wanna get up mama. It's Saturday. Lemme sleep" he whined. "Pleaseeeee. For mommy" I pouted. "Mom your 32, stop, just stop" he laughed sitting up in his bed rubbing his eyes. "Uh well excuse me lil nigga. Getcho ass whooped" he laughed and got up going into his bathroom. He came out like 5 minutes later and kissed my cheek going downstairs.

I got off his bed and walked Into my room to see Drew sprawled out all over the bed. I'm talking bout blankets off the bed, pillows on the floor, all types of shit. I sighed and climbed into bed. I sat on his stomach and traced his tattoo that he had got of all the kids birthdays in Roman numerals with my finger. I kissed his nose and put my head in the crook of his neck kissing his ear.

Most of the time he sleeps through this, sometimes he doesn't. His nose only twitched signaling he was gonna wake up. I slid my hand into his boxers putting my hands on his member. His eyes opened hella quick. I busted up laughing. "Man you play to much. If you wanted the dick all you had to do was ask for it" he sat up with me still on his lap. "Well maybe I want it" I pulled at the waistband of his boxers peeking inside. He bit his bottom lip and lifted me up and put me on my side of the bed.

He hovered over me locking me in with his arms. " Ion think you want it now. The kids downstairs" He was slowly grinding on my area causing me to moan softly. He kissed my lips pulling away "See? If I give it too you, you gon be screaming like always" he got off of me and went into the bathroom brushing his teeth. I sucked my teeth and got off the bed walking downstairs to see all my babies watching tv.

"Aaron. Call auntie Emma for me on the house phone" he nodded and got up from the couch and got the phone. I heard him talking to her. "Yeah auntie... I know. No she doesn't know... She's not my girl... Yeah I love you too." He handed me the phone. Me and Em talked while I fixed the breakfast. She told me her and Chris are engaged! I was like "finally!" I fixed the kids their food and I was just getting ready to fix dress plate when he came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed behind me ear. "Ion want that" I looked at him "what do you want then?" I asked dumbfounded. "You" he looked down at me bitting his lip.

I waved him off bumping him with my ass causing him to stumble. I grabbed the plate one by one and called the kids to eat. Fizz stood by the counter and watched as I picked up Emily from the Floor placing her in a high chair. I walked over to the cabinet In Front of him and bent over on purpose rubbing against him. He slapped my thigh. Hard. "Jay... Why you fucking with me" he groaned. I smirked and blew a kiss as I walked off upstairs going into the shower. I can be a tease when it comes to Drew.