How Much can I take?

Jay P.O.V

Me , Fizz and August had just got back from taking Emma home. I walked upstairs and walked into the bathroom. With all this drama going on I need to get away. I'm thinking me and Fizz should go somewhere for like a getaway. I shook all the thoughts out of my head and stripped out of my clothes going into the shower.

I hissed when the hot water hit my body. It felt so good. I lathered the soap on the cloth and rubbed it on my body.

I got out of the shower, I was maybe in there almost half of an hour. Just thinking about all the shit that was going on. I'm trying not to stress cause of the baby, but Damn, all this shit is driving me crazy. I'm not the fucking problem solver. I'm constantly helping others but I can never help myself.

I sighed and dropped my towel walking to my dresser looking for my pajamas. I pulled out a pair of fuzzy pajama shorts and black tank top. I slipped it on and walked downstairs. It was quiet in the house cause Fizz had taken the kids to his moms house. I plopped down on the couch. I heard the front door open. It was Fizz and August.

"Hey bae" Fizz leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Wassup Jay" August gave me a head nod. I just smiled.

"What's wrong baby?" Drew sat down next to me and pulled me onto his lap. I just kept my head down and felt my eyes starting to water. He took his index finger and lifted up my head. He looked me deep in my eyes. Like he was reading me. He didn't say anything he just pulled me into him and held me.

I broke down crying. Being pregnant can have your emotions going crazy. I held onto his shirt as I sobbed into his chest. He brushed my hair with his fingers.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked me with a sincere tone.

"I'm tired of all the bullshit drew! I can't take this shit! I wanna leave!" I screeched into his chest.

"Baby, running ain't gon solve your problems. You have to face them. What you wanna do? You wanna go on a getaway?" I nodded picking my head up. He smiled down at me.

"Where you wanna go?" I thought about it for maybe three minutes.

"Paris" his face scrunched up.

"Paris? Why Paris?" I laughed

"cause baby Paris is a place for lovers. And I can get my mind off of all the bullshit" I said in a obvious tone.

He nodded. "Well let me call Mike *our travel agent* I'll see if he can get us a deal" he tapped my thigh indicating for me to get up. I pushed him back down. "No! I want you to stay here" I turned around so I was now straddling him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he planted his firmly on my ass.

"Whatchu trynna do Sarah?" I groaned, he knew how much I hated my middle name. I got up off his lap and he pulled me back down.

" I love you baby." He kissed down my jawline to my my neck. I made the mistake of letting out a moan.

"No Drew. You made me mad" I tuned around and folded my arms across my chest. He sighed and lifted me up.

"Drew! Put me down! NOW!" He put me over his shoulder and carried me upstairs. He dropped me on the bed.

"Why you gotta be so mean. Do you want to be put in the corner" he hovered over me. I felt like a little girl who had just got in trouble by her daddy looking up to him with my Lip poked out. I pulled my shirt over my head and he pulled his over his and climbed on top of me getting between my legs.

Drew can never make me stay mad at him for long. But you can't win with something as long and as big as Fizz. If you know what I mean.