Moving Forward

5 years later.

Jay P.O.V

Wow. Emily is 5 now. Today is actually her first day of kindergarten. Fizz is mostly attached to her considering she's the only girl. Brandon and Emily fight a lot. I have no clue why,they just do. August moved out about 3 years ago. Me and Fizz are talking about renewing our vows, considering we've almost been together for about 12 years. My oldest son Aaron is going into middle school along with Daniel. They've all grown up so fast.

Right now me and fizz are on this date that he has been talking about for the past 2 months. Perfect timing actually cause all the kids are a Emma's house. Haha. Me and fizz have been arguing a lot. But we make up afterwords. He makes sure he puts me in my place *wink*

"Babe, I was thinking..." He trailed off with his sentence. I put my champagne glass down and faced him so he would have my full attention. "Maybe we should move" I looked at him confused. "Why should we move bae? What's wrong?" He looked into the street. "Nothing baby, it's just that we've lived in that house for almost 12 years. Don't you think we should move?" I nodded and sipped my drink. "Yeah. Especially with the kids, it's just too small now" I agreed. He smiled and kissed my lips.

"You know I love you right?" I nodded. "I won't ever hurt you. I love you too much" I felt my eyes starting to water. "I love you more than anything Drew. You have no idea" I climbed on top on him and straddled his lap. His hands automatically went to my ass. I giggled and kissed his lips. He sucked on my bottom lip, then taking it between his teeth pulling away. "I suggest you get up before I put a baby inside you again" he laughed and tapped my thigh for me to get up.

Typical Drew

I had a movie premiere to go too. It was kind of hard to go to because how I was walking. Let's just say fizz knows how work.

I was going with August, Drew said it was okay. The only reason I was going with aug was because our babysitter canceled and drew stayed to watch the kids.

I slipped on my red cut off dress and my golden red bottoms when I noticed my phone was ringing it was Aug. "Wassup aug" I was in the mirror putting on my earrings. I heard him sigh. "Jay I can go tonight. I got a performance tonight" I put my head down. "Damn aug." "I know Jay. I'll make it up to you tho. see if fizz can get his mama to watch them" that never came to mind until he said something. "Ight nigga lemme get off the phone. I'll call you later" "bye" I hung up the phone.

I walked into our bedroom to see fizz on the phone with his back turned to me. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him. He turned his head and pecked me on the lips. "Yeah mama. Just for tonight" he laughed and hung up. "Who was that bae?" He turned around and placed his hand on my waist. "My mama. She said she'll watch the kids tonight. And all night" he said smirking. "Ion know what you smirking for Drew. You ain't touching this for a long time" he sucked his teeth and let me go not before slapping my ass hard. I hissed and punched him In his arm. "Hurry up and get dressed Drew"

He smacked his lips and went into our closet. He came out fully dressed. I looked in the mirror one time and grabbed his hand walking out the house.

Emma's POV

It's already been five years and now Taylor is five. She'll be starting school in September already, my oldest Jordan starting high school and Anthony starting middle school. It's insane how fast time goes bye.

I was getting dressed when Chris came in and hugged me, he kissed my cheek. He was leaving to the studio to meet jay and I had to go to work. Jordan usually takes care of the kid while we're at work. He's a good boy, but he likes every his way, just like his daddy. Christian my second oldest who was now 13 was pretty much the same, he liked everyone to do what he wants. My baby boy Isaac is the exact opposite, he does as he's told, but damn that boy gets loud.

I swear you can hear him yell from down the street, but he's a great little boy. Anthony gets in trouble with Chris a lot, he's not a bad kid he just doesn't make the best choices. And the there's little Taylor, damn Chris loves her. That's his baby girl and he treats her like a little princess, he gives her anything she wants almost, just as he does with the boys, but he loves Taylor.

"Chris? Can you go get something to eat for lunch?" I yelled from up stairs."Sure baby. What do you want?" "I don't know take Isaac and Anthony with you." I was still yelling. "They'll tell you." All of them had decided on chipotle, My favorite.

After Taylor was born I had sold the house and took the boys and Taylor to live here with Chris. I also haven't talked to August much. When he comes to get the kids he doesn't say much then leaves with the boys, same with Ernesto. But Ernesto I don't give a fuck about so it doesn't matter to me anyway. August had finally found his own place and moved out of fizz's house.

Chris had brought home all the food and all the boys ran to the table to grab theirs, I knew which was mine but my three oldest are now taller then I am sand I couldn't reach over. I was waiting till they all got theirs to get mine when Isaac had set mine on the counter for me next to his. He was 8 years old now and he still always wanted to be with me. Even when all the boys are sitting at the other table he's always right here next to me, I love that little boy. I love all my kids.

After we all ate, Chris wanted to go somewhere with them. I had work to do so I let him take them while I stayed home finishing my work. I was in the kitchen when Isaac and Jordan came in with dress shirts on and ties in their hands.

"Whatcha doin babies?" I asked taking the tie from Isaac and wrapping it around his neck.
"Dads taking us to a movie premiere." Jordan said waiting his turn when the other boys walked in, all in dress shirts in need of help with the tie."So I'm guessing dad doesn't know how to tie ties." I said laughing just as he walked in struggling with his own tie. He came straight at me for help.
"Back of the line Chris." I said still laughing as he looked over. He gave me a face and walked back behind the boys, still trying to figure out how the tie worked.

I was finally finished with all the boys ties and Chris came up to me with his in a knot."The fuck you do Chris?" I said busting up as he rolled his eyes. "I'm just playing baby but lemme fix this for you." I said kissing his soft lips. Even while I was sitting on the bar stool he still hovers over me. He lifted his head and let me fix his tie and the collar of his shirt pulling him to my level and kissed him again, letting his tongue slip in my mouth. Me and the kids all said our goodbyes and I hugged and kissed Chris goodbye."I'll see you after." He said with a smirk. Now that the boys were older it was kinda hard to do anything with Chris, but I love my kids and I wouldn't change anything.