Expecting and the unexpected Pt 1

Jay P. O.V

I woke up with fizzes arms wrapped around me. I don't know why he sleeps to me so close, but he does. I tried my best to get from under him but he just tightens his grip. I tapped him to wake him up.

"Baby." Nothing he didn't even move. So I tired again

"Drew! Baby get up!" I said a little louder. He groaned and let me go and turned over to his side and sneezed.

" Bless you"

"thank you, where you going?" I sighed

" I have to go see Em, aug leaves today and I know she's gonna be lonely."

He sighed and sat up in the bed. I knew it was gonna be something cause he doesn't like Emma like that.They have this love hate relationship.

" why you gotta go tho bae?" He's such a baby I swear.

" look baby. I talked to you about this when we found out Aug's was going on tour. And you agreed that I should go keep her company" I said shrugging. He nodded and got up. He walked over to me. I got kinda scared cause he's like 6'1 and I'm 4'9 I'm short. He hovered over me.

" you really wanna go?" He asked me with a sad face.

" Drew" I said dropping my head. " I can't just leave her alone. She's gonna be lonely. How do you think I feel when you go on tours."

He nodded and pecked my lips.

" I'm sorry. It's just... I feel like you spend more time with Em then with me." I nodded for an understanding reason.

"Baby. Don't you ever feel like I'm neglecting you. Who do I come home too? You. Who gives me what I want when I want it? You. Your mine and I'm yours. She's my sister and I'm gon always be hers too but I'm not neglecting you." I bent his forehead down and kissed it. He nodded and sniffed and walked back over to the bed.

I walked into the closet and picked through my clothes trying to decide what to wear. I decided on wearing some Aztec shorts with black lining and my peach tank, with my black pumps. I slid on my shirt and walked out the closet over to fizz in the bed.

"Baby zip this" I said referring to the zipper in the back of my shirt. He sat up and started pulling my shirt off. I chuckled and turned around. He motioned for me to sit on his lap. I got on his lap so that I was straddling him.

" You know I love you, right?" I nodded.

" I was thinking after you come home from Em's me and you go out to the movies or something" A huge smile spread across my face.

" I would love too baby. But right now I gotta go" I laughed and got up and handed him my shirt. He put it back on and zipped it. I walked away and felt a hard smack on my ass. I turned around he was looking around acting like he didn't do it. I laughed and slipped on my shoes and walked into the bathroom to do my hair.

Once I was done, I stepped out and walked over to fizz. He was laid out across the bed like he just fainted. I climbed in the bed and sat on him. He groaned. I looked at him and tried to get up but he pulled me back down.

" I love you" he said smiling.

"Mmhmm" I said kissing his lips then getting up.

" I'll be back at 3, kiss the kids for me" I said walking out the room. I heard him smack his lips. I laughed as I walked downstairs out the house. I called Em to tell her I was on my way to meet her at the studio, since that's where she dropped Aug off at. Lord give me strength.