Falling to peices

Emma's POV

After everyone left I felt really sick. I was throwing up non stop for what felt like hours. I sat there on the bathroom floor with my head in the toilet not able to reach the phone when jay came back to get her bag. Thank god!

"Jay!!" I screamed as loud as I could from the bathroom.

"Em?! I'm coming Emma hold on!!" I heard her running up the stairs.

"Where are you?!" She yelled from my room.

"In the bathroom!! Hurry!!" I yelled. She found me sitting on the bathroom floor puking in the toilet. She quickly called fizz and told them to meet us at the hospital. She helped me up and took me to the car with a trash can to throw up in.

"You're ganna be ok Emma." Jay said holding my hand, trying to reassure me.

We finally arrived at the hospital where jay had taken me. The doctor had taken me into a room and had me lay on the bed. August ran in and stood in the door way.

"What happened?! Are you hurt?!" He said concerned and he walked to my bed side.

"I'm okay August." I said softly looking away from him. He ran his hand over my forehead, pushing my hair out of my face. My eyes still red and teary from crying earlier.

"Well what happened?" He said softly trying to comfort me.

"Nothing August I'm fine." I said sternly, brushing his hand away. He gave me a weird look.

"Alright." He said then walked over to Jay and the doctor

The doctor had said that I would be fine. He told us that it was normal for a woman to throw up, he thought nothing of it and sent me home.

When me and Jordan arrived at the house, August and fizz were already there waiting. August had opened the door and jay and fizz had helped me to my bed.

"Thank you. I didn't mean to bother you two." I said laying down slowly.

"Don't worry about it. We just wanted to make sure you were ok." She said grabbing my hand and then walked out the door waving goodbye. Fizz rubbed my arm and kissed my forehead brushing my hair behind my ear and then walked out of the room and left.

I wasn't surprised when August didn't come to say goodbye. I know he was still mad about what I did, I guess I would be too. I never wanted to hurt August like I did. I would never want to hurt him at all, and now that I did I don't know what to do. I miss him sleeping in bed with me and waking up to his gentle kisses, and now it's all gone. I just wish non of it happened.

August's POV

Seeing Emma in the hospital scared the shit out of me. I mean I was still mad about what she did but that doesn't mean I don't love her anymore, I mean my feelings are leaving cause I'm hurt. I don't regret saying the things I did at the meeting. What she did was wrong. But I'm still not going home.

I mean I'm still mad, but I'm not going home, I can't. I'll come see my kids but I'm not and I repeat Not going home.