New starts

Jay P.O.V
I was downstairs making breakfast for fizz, he has a business meeting this morning. Let me start by saying I'm Jordan, but everybody calls me Jay for short. I'm a executive business manager for celebrity's. Fizz on the other hand is a R&B singer. I'm his manager as well.

Me and fizz have 3 kids. Aaron,Daniel& Brandon. Fizz has another boy with my sister Emma. 😂crazy right? I know but I forgave both of them. I finished cooking his breakfast as soon as he came downstairs.

"Hey babe" fizz comes behind me and kisses my cheek.

"Hey your foods ready. Eat so I can go get dressed and we can take the boys to Ems house" he nodded. I rushed up stairs and hopped in the shower.

I rushed upstairs into the shower. After I showered I grabbed my towel and walked to our master bedroom. I twisted my lips trying to figure out what to wear. I didn't wanna wear a dress because it's a meeting. We mostly just sit around and talk. So I finally decided on some black skinny jeans, a long sleeve crop top and my black wedges. Once I finished getting dressed I walked into the bathroom and flat ironed my hair bone straight.

I walked downstairs to the boys rooms and picked their clothes out. I walked into Aaron's room and woke him up. He hates getting up in the morning.

"Aaron. Baby wake up, you gotta go see auntie Em and the boys." He groaned and turned over putting the pillow over his head. I sighed. "Aaron Daniel Hernandez! If you are not up within the time I get back in here for waking up your brothers I'm telling your daddy!" He popped up and yawned and threw the covers back and walked into his bathroom. I swear 6 years old and he acts like my brother Chris.

I laughed to my self and walked down the hall to Daniels room. Daniel is the second baby. He's 6. Fizz thinks I favor my kids but I don't, I just show them equal attention. I pushed Daniels door open and smiled when I seen him watching tv.

" hey baby" he smiled and jumped off his bed and walked over to me rubbing his eyes. I picked him up and kissed his cheek. "Let's get you dressed so you can go see auntie Emma" I put him on his bed and walked to his closet to get his clothes.

I walked to the bathroom and ran the sink water so I can do his hair. "Danny, come in here boo" he climbed off his bed and walked in. I picked him up and wiped his face with the cloth I had. I finished his hair and put his clothes on and walked him downstairs.

If your wondering where Brandon is? He's with Emma. He stays over there to play with King and Anthony. I fixed Aaron and Daniel their cereal while fizz was doing his tie in the mirror. "Fuck!"

He said frustrated. I walked over to him and took it out of his hands. "Thank you Bae." He kissed my lips and gripped my waist tightly.

" your welcome." I put my hand on his chest and pressed my lips to his. I pulled away and looked over to the boys and they were watching us.

"Aye! Finish eating so we can go" fizzed said sternly.

As most people should know men play the disciplinarian in the family. Well it's Fizz alright. Fizz is a great father. He will do anything for his kids. But when it comes to whopping you can't stop them. Me on the other hand I'm the loving parent. I try to tell Fizz to not be so hard on them but he just say this and I quote "Jay. You can't always let them get away with everything". I pecked his lips and walked over to the boys and took their bowls and put them in the sink.

"Alright let's go!" I yelled from the kitchen.

I heard Fizz open the door and lead them to the garage. I grabbed my purse and walked out the door, Locking it behind me. Fizz waited for me on my side of the car And opened the door for me. I got in and he walked over to his side and got in. He stared the car and backed out. He drives with his left and he always puts his right hand on my thigh. We drove in silence until he spoke

" Did you call Em?" I sighed

" yes. She's waiting Right now" he nodded

"ight, call her and tell her to open the door" I nodded.

I dialed Em's number. she answered on the second ring.

"hellllloooooo" she sang

" Hey Fizz said open the door we pulling up. "

"Anthony! Go open the door for auntie Jay!"

"Damn bitch my ear! " I laughed

"Bye" she hung up.