They Come And Go Part2

Emma's POV

I went home and Chris and Trey were there Chris saw me. It looked like a maddy, this girl me and Jay knew in high school. We swore she was part raccoon. But a way I walked upstairs and into the closet. Taylor came in and ran in there.

"Mommy can I pick out your outfit today pwease?" She asked smiling up at me.

"Not today Taylor."

"But mommy. You promised that I could last time."

"I did, didn't i. Hmm well go ahead hun bun. Tell me when you're done."

"Ok close your eyes." She covered my eyes with her small hands and had me up walk out of the closet.

"Ok mama I'm done" she said with my close all picked out on the chair. My face stiffened when I looked. It was the red dress August had got me for my birthday almost 6 years ago. It was the one I had been wanting and he never let me buy it, then on my birthday he gave it to me.

"Honey that's too nice. I have to got to the hospital soon for your brother." She looked confused and scrunched her lips like I do. It made me laugh. She then went in my drawer and pulled out my favorite shirt and handed it to me with some black pants. She smiled when I told her it was perfect and she kissed me and ran back down stairs.

I took a long hot shower and just let the water roll off my body. I heard a knock on the door.

"Em baby I'm leaving to the hospital with Trey baby. Jay is coming to get you in an hour. I love you. I'll see you there princess." Chris yelled through the door. I turned off the water and hopped out wrapped myself in a towel and opened the door.

"Bye. I love you too." He smiled and pecked my lips softly.

I put my clothes on and started doing my make up when Jordan came in.

"Momma?" He stood in the door way. I got up and hugged him as tight as I could. I could feel the tears but I had to stop.

"Momma it's okay. We're all scared but I know he'll be okay."

"Thank you Jordan. I know he will. But go get the door for your aunt. She should be coming soon." I walked down the hall and saw all the boys in Anthony's room.

"Whatcha guys doin?" I asked. Then Taylor shushed me. I looked and the boys and Taylor all held hands and prayed for their brother. It made me cry. I stood at the door and listened to Anthony's soft voice speaking slow. I heard footsteps come up the stairs but I didn't bother to look. Jay stood in the door way with me holding my hand for a minute and listened.

"Your kids are too strong. Isaac will get through it. He'll be okay Emma. I swear."she spoke as we drove off to the hospital. We had got there and I walked in the room. Trey had brought a card and toy dog. He smiled at me and gave me a big hug.

"The doctor came in," August said. "He said he should be waking up any minute. He's been doing good today and they said he should be fine." I looked at Chris and he nodded I sighed in relief and hugged Chris. Now it was just a matter of waiting.

It had been a couple hours and Jay, fizz, Trey and Iana went to get food in the food court. I sat with Chris holding my baby's hand rubbing softly. They had already taken the breathing tube out and he was breathing on his own. Then he firmly grabbed my hand and gasped. Then slowed his breathing as he sat up.

"Isaac. Isaac hun it's mama." I said crying. He looked around.

"Mama this isn't my room." We laughed.

"I know baby. We're taking you home tomorrow." I hugged him so tight. I never want to lose my boys and that scared me. But him waking up just relieved everything.

"Well look who's up." Fizz said walking in the door.

"LET ME SEE MY BABY!" Jay yelled running in the door.

"Take it easy. He just got up." I said as Jay and fizz both hugged the boy. Iana waved at him and smiled.
"Hey lil man" Trey came in with all the food. Isaac ate mine. I wasnt hungry, just so happy my baby was okay. I can't wait to get my baby back home.