Troubles In Jays Paradise

Jay P.O.V

Me and Fizz had just dropped the kids off at his moms house for the weekend. He said he wanted some time with me. I talked to Em today, she said August came home... He left. I stayed on the phone with her for maybe 4 hours trying to get her to calm down. She cried herself to sleep... While on the phone with me. The doorbell interrupted my thoughts. I got up from the couch and went to answer it.

I was Really... Really surprised when I seen August sitting there with his bags.

"Aug... Whatchu doing here?" He sighed and put his bags down.

"Em cheated Jay" his voice cracked. You can tell he was gonna cry. He broke down in front of me. I sighed not ready for this but I opened the door all the way and carried one of his bags in. I opened my arms for him to walk into me.

He walked into my arms and cried like a baby. "Aug. It's alright"

"Jay how's it alright? She cheated on me! With Chris! Your brother!" I froze.

"Look aug. I knew-" I got cut off.

"You knew about this shit!" He yelled at me.

"Aug let me explain" I put my hands up to his chest to stop him. He sighed

"go ahead" he waved for me to continue.

"Em called me and told me she slept with Chris. I stopped what I was doing to take my pregnant ass over to you guys house. I got there and she was ashamed. She couldn't even look up at me. I called Chris over and he told me what happened. And I let my anger get the best of me and slapped the shit outta him" he grinned when I said I hit him.

"Aug. I'm not saying to be mad at me cause I knew. But at least let somebody explain first" he nodded and gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry Jay. It's just so much" I nodded. "Is it okay if I stay here... Ya know just too clear my mind?, cause I could do something I'll regret" I laughed and showed him to the guest room.

"Make your self at home. Fizz will be back later. I'm gonna go make some phone calls" he nodded putting his stuff in the closet.

I closed the door and literally ran upstairs. I walked into my bedroom I pulled my phone out of my pocket and immediately dialed Emma's phone number. She answered.

"Emma! August is here!"

She sniffed. "I know" How did she know? I'm pretty sure he didn't call her?

" How did you know?"

"Common Jay. Where else would he go?" I laughed about that .

" oh well... I just wanted to let you know. We're gonna come by tomorrow for a meeting. This shit ain't good."

"Alright bye Jay"

"bye emma"

"Wait! Jay!"

"Huh?"

"Watch him! He's got a temper." I chuckled.

"Emma I think I know" I hung up.

I threw my phone on the bed and watched it. I heard the door open I thought it was aug. But I heard a familiar voice that sent chills down my spine. Drew. He snuck up behind me, well at least tried to. I turned around before he could put his arms around me.

"Ya know, your not that quiet when you walk in" he nodded

"Well... We not Finna be quiet now" he started sucking in my neck.

"Nah not today fizz. August is here" He stopped sucking on my neck and smacked his lips.

"The fuck he doing here Jay?" He asked with an attitude.

I shook my head and patted his chest.

"He's here to calm down. Em told him that she's pregnant and he left the house. He's gonna be here for a while" he shook his head a let me go.

"Drew!" I called after him, he just kept walking. I finally caught him. I turned him around

"baby. Just because he's here doesn't mean we can't do anything. We just have to be quiet." I took my left leg and wrapped it around his leg. He smiled at me and then pecked my lips. I know ways to keep Fizz from being mad. Use ya tricks girls. They come in handy.