Tryina to get to you

Emma's POV

After jay and Chris left I went to go pick up Christian and Jordan from Ernesto's. When I got there Ernesto wasn't home, only his fuck toy of a girlfriend. She handed me my babies, their stuff and closed the door in my face. I really hated that bitch but whatever that's not my biggest problems.

I had then taken my babies home, had them shower and get ready to go to August's mom's house.

When i got there it was late, around 7-7:30 and she had made dinner.

"Hi Emma." She said smiling when I walked in,

"how are you hun. You don't look well?" She said with a concerned look on her face.

"No no I'm ok momma." I said smiling at the ground.

"Alright Hun. Well I fixed somethin to eat if you're hungry." She had always made the best food.

I sat at the table as she asked and waited with the boys.

"You sure you're ok Em?" She asked me quietly.

"I don't know momma. I just haven't been feeling myself." I said.

"Are you..?" She paused. "Pregnant?"

"Huh?!"

"Well this is what happened when you were pregnant with Isaac remember?" She said. I knew she was right. This is exactly what happened when I was pregnant three years ago with my baby Isaac.

I was always tired and had small pains here and there. But not this early if it was Chris's, and me and aug haven't had sex in like two months. But I did miss my period before I had sex with Chris. I'm so confused. I'm just hoping its August's.

After we ate and I was driving home I stopped at the pharmacy to pick up some pregnancy test thingys. I later used them
4/5 were positive.

So it's official. I'm pregnant. I had gone to the doctors and they concluded that I was, problem is I don't know who the father is. August isn't going to be happy about this. I just hope he can forgive me. The last thing I want is to lose August, I love him so much and what I did to him was terrible. I regret everything I did with Chris, I just want to be with August, but I have to tell him no matter what.