I Cant Live Without You

Chris's POV

So me and the kids were leaving the premier and I decided to take them to my parents house for the night so me and Em could have some alone time. Now with Taylor and work it's gotten to be with my baby one on one, but I still wouldn't change anything I love the boys just as if they were mine. I love Em and Taylor too, but I love Emma more then anyone. Honestly I never knew I could love someone like info her, she's just... Perfect.

So I had gotten to my moms house and I knocked on the door."Chris!" She yelled opening the door hugging me. "Hi momma, is it ok if the kids stay here tonight?" "Sure baby." She said hugging and kissing all the kids. "Come in." She led the kids to the couch and me to the kitchen. "So what are you and Emma up to?" "Nothin. Just work and the kids really." I said as she gave me a funny look. "What?" I said laughing. "Nothin. So why you bring the kids here? You planning on putting another baby in her?" "Mom!" I yelled as we were both bursting into laughter. "I'm kidding baby. But really why'd you bring them here?" "Well.." "Well?" She asked as I tried not to make eye contact with her. "I'm planning on proposing to her tonight.." "Oh my god Chris!" She said covering her mouth in shock I guess. "What?" I said just laughing it off. "Oh my god! That's amazing baby!" She said running over and hugging me. "You two are perfect together."

After I left my moms house I opened the door and saw her still in the kitchen.
"Hey baby girl." I said walking to her, putting my arm around her and kissed her neck. "Hi baby." She said looking up and pecked my lips. "Still workin?" "Yeah. Just tryin to get this done." "Hey baby, will you come out in the garage with me for a second please?" I asked taking her hand leading her with me "Uh sure baby." She said following me. I ran to my Lamborghini and opened the door, the ring was in the drivers side door. I pulled it out and put it into my pocket before she saw it.

"Baby. I know this isn't special at all but I promise I'll make it up to you." She looked confused. I I knelt down in front of my beautiful princess. "Emma, will you marry me baby?" She covered her mouth as the tears started to form in her eyes "Oh my god Chris. Yes!" I stood up and hugged her as she wrapped her legs around my waist allowing me to lift her. We stayed there for about 10 minutes and I took her inside and put her down and put the ring on her finger. "You're mine now." I said kissing her lips, she giggled and came back in for a hug. She kissed the side of my neck whispering that she loved me. "I love you too princess." I told her kissing her salty tears on the cheek softly allowing her to breath. "Baby I got some stuff for you upstairs princess. Go look." I said kissing her as she ran upstairs.

She came down the stairs about half way and looked at me and rolled her eyes then ran back up the stairs. I ran after her as she called my name when she got to the top of the stairs. She dragged my into the room, sat me on the bed then went and hid in her closet. She came out about 5 minutes later in her new lingerie I had just bought for her, damn she's so sexy.

She came over and sat on my hips, I sat up taking my shirt off and then flipped us over so I was on top. I kissed her deeply, then kissed down her jaw sucking on her neck as she moaned softly. I slipped her out of the red lingerie and started kissing down her body till I got to her pussy. I kissed her clit, slightly sucking as she let out a moan. I looked up at her making eye contact as licked in her slit. "Mmmm.. Chris." She moaned as I flicked her clit with my tongue then sucked on it again. Her moans got louder and louder as I kept going. I put two fingers inside her and slowly moved them in and out while still sucking and licking her clit.

She threw her head back into the pillows and let out a loud moan, while gripping the sheets around her. "Oh fuck.. Mmmm..! Chris! Fuck! I'm ganna cum!" She said as she arched her back, moaning really loud while her legs started to shake. I could tell she was enjoying it. I let her cum in my mouth and I licked up everything of that pussy of hers, then I crawled up her legs and licked her lips. She let my tongue enter her mouth, allowing her to taste herself on my lips.

She then rolled me over and unbuttoned my pants and slid them off. She pulled out my dick and started rubbing it, making me harder then I already was. She kissed up and down sucking on the head, making me groan loud asf. She dropped her head up and down on my dick, putting it all the way down her throat. She led off before I came, then straddled me inserting me inside herself. I grabbed her hips guiding her up and down as she started riding faster and faster. "Fuck! Imma nut!" I said pulling her off. "Baby lemme finish you" she said starting to lick my dick. I groaned and she sucked harder and deeper making me breathe harder. "Aww.. Babe.. Ohh.. Oh baby. Shit." I groaned as I came, she fuckin swallowed everything. Sucked on my tip till every last drop was gone, the girl fuckin sucked me dry. But damn, I haven't had anything like that before.

After we both took showers, I hopped into bed and wrapped my arms around her warm body, holding her close to me. "I love you Emma, so much." She smiled and kissed my nose. "I love you more." She said smiling. "Really? You think so huh?" I said looking down at her gorgeous self. "Mhm." She said with a smirk. "I don't think that's possible baby." I said laughing. She giggled and nuzzled into my chest, eventually falling asleep in my arms. I love her.