Problems Just dont go away

Jay P.O.V

"Excuse me sir. Do you have theses in a size 3 in toddlers?" I asked the guy at the front.

Me and Drew were out shopping for Christmas for the boys. The guy nodded and went to the back. Fizz came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Baby" he said while kissing down my neck. I giggled .

" yes Fizz?" He turned me around and leaned in close

"you know you can have sex while your pregnant. Right?" I nodded. He smiled

"Sooo why have you not gave me any?" I shook my head and laughed.

" Drew with the kids and the new baby on the-" I was cut off by my phone ringing. It was Em. I put up a finger signaling him to shh. He smacked his lips and walked over to the counter to pay for the shoes. I hurried and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said with a smile, it immediately went down when I heard Emma sniffling. "Emma what's wrong!" I yelled through the phone. She sniffed and finally spoke.

" Chris came over today... He came to get the box aug left for him..." I sighed.

"Emma what the fuck is going on!" I yelled through the phone.

" I slept with Chris Jay!" She yelled.

I put my hand over my mouth and gasped! " Emma! Why?! What the fuck is wrong with you!" I said in a lower voice. She sighed and said

" I don't know." I shook my head.

"Look im taking Fizz home right now and I'm coming over there. Do you understand!?" I yelled through the phone. She sniffed I guess meaning yes. I hung up the phone and dropped it back in my purse.

I walked over to fizz and he was just grabbing the bags from the cashier. I sighed and rubbed my hand over my head and dragged him out by his sleeve. I didn't bother telling what happened. I knew he wouldn't care cause he doesn't care about Chris either. We walked out of the mall and walked to the car in silence. I opened the driver side door and got in. I hit the locks for fizz to get in. He got in and put his hand on my thigh. We drove in silence.

I finally pulled up to our drive way. I looked at fizz and he seemed unfazed. He leaned over and kissed me. Allowing his tongue to snake in my mouth. We kissed a little while longer before he broke it.

" I'll have dinner ready before you get home" he said looking me in my eyes. I nodded and he pecked my lips one more time and got out getting the bags out the trunk. I watched as he walked to the door. He blew a kiss and he walked into the house.

I drove over to Emma's house with all this shit on my mind. How the fuck can she be so damn dumb. I sighed once I pulled into her driveway. I got out and made my way up the pathway to her front door. I pulled out the key she gave me incase emergencies and slid it into the door.

"EMMA! Get the fuck down here now!" I yelled from the front door. I folded my arms across my chest when I seen her coming downstairs with her head hanging low. She slowly walked over to me.

I lifted her head up and looked at her.

"Emma how did you let this happen?" I asked in a soft tone. She just shook her head and buried her head into my neck and cried. I felt bad for Emma. She's not the cheating type. She's loving and kind. I don't know what happened today honestly. I sat her down in one of the chairs in the dinning room and walked over to the coffee pot. I poured to cups and walked back over to her. I handed her her cup and she just looked at it.

"Imma go call chris" she nodded and laid her head on the table.

I sighed and called chris. He answered on the 2nd ring.

"Wassup Jay" he said

"bring yo high yellow ass over to Emma's house right now Christopher!" I yelled through the phone.

" damn Jay. You ain't gotta yell!" He yelled back.

" Chris I swear to god if you are not here in 5 minutes I'm walking down the street to your house and that little precious lambo in your driveway will be trashed. Try me!" I yelled.

"Damn pregnancy got you bipolar asf! But I'm on my way" he hung up. I sighed and walked back into the kitchen to see Emma still crying.

Good lord. Help me. As soon as I opened my mouth to speak I heard the door bell.

Shit just can't get no worse