Aint This Some Shit

Jay P.O.V

I stood there frozen while Em got up to get the door. A rush of nervousness flooded through my mind. I don't even know why I was nervous though. I knew Chris my was brother but the things he was capable of doing was what scared me.

I heard the front door open and voices. I stood up straight and dusted off my dress. I heard footsteps coming. As soon as I know it Emma and Chris turn into the kitchen. Chris looked at me and then hung his head in shame. He took a seat at the table an didn't bother to look at me or Emma. I sat down and cleared my throat. He looked up.

"Look Chris,I don't know what the fuck went on today, but your ass better get to explaining" he sighed and cleared his throat.

" It's a lot to explain" he hung his head low. I leaned back in my chair and folded my arms over my chest.

"Well I got all the time in the world, and as your manager so do You!" I said through gritted teeth. He smacked his lips and started telling me what happened. I looked left to see Emma slightly uncomfortable. I raised my hand to stop him from speaking.

"Emma" she looked up with tears in her eyes. "Go upstairs" I pointed to the stairs. She nodded and sniffed and got up from the table. I watched her get up from the table and go upstairs. Once she disappeared, I stood up and hovered above Chris. The back of my left hand connected with the right side of his cheek.

I took all of my anger out on that one hit. He stood up and hovered over me.

" Jay what the fuck was that for?!" He yelled at me. I looked at Him like 'Nigga are you serious' I huffed and finally spoke up.

"Chris! How could you do that to that girl!" Tears were forming in my eyes.

He grabbed my wrist and forced me to look at him.

" I didn't mean to sleep with her jay. She's just so damn hard to not look at" he sighed and looked away.

"Chris, what the fuck is august gonna say when he finds out? What if she gets pregnant?! How is she gonna tell august." At this point I couldn't do it anymore. I broke down crying. I broke away from his grip and stormed out of the kitchen. I ran up the stairs I rushed into her room.

I walked into her room. She was laying on the bed and she had her face buried into the pillows.

"Em, honey I'm leaving" she sniffed and nodded. I walked downstairs and walked out the door, and jumped in my rover and sped all the way home.

Some shit I just can't take. And right now, I can't be everybody's savior.