It's Not That Bad

Jay P.O.V.

"Emily! Put that down!" She had the four thousand dollar necklace fizz bought me for my 30th birthday. I had all of the kids in my room while I was getting dressed. Me and fizz had an appearance tonight at the viewers choice awards, also did Emma and Chris.

"Baby, which tie?" Fizz held up a blue tie and a black one.

I thought for a second, the blue one would look like considering his suite is blue, but black would go better.

"Black. Baby have you seen my matte red bottoms? I can't find them anywhere" I searched around the closet.

"Baby just wear your black ones."

I have so many shoes it's crazy.

"Drew I have too many shoes. I don't keno which ones to wear should I wear the grey ones?"

He sighed " Baby, just ask Emma, ion wear heels and shit" he walked out of the room leaving his tie on the dresser.

I walked over to the nightstand and dialed Emma's number.

"Hello?"

"Bitch I need help"

"With what?" She laughed

"I can't figure out what shoes to wear" i whined.

She busted into a roar of laughter.

"Really jay?"

"Yes bitch! I can't find my matte red bottoms so I can't wear those"

"Did you forget you Left those over here?"

"Bring them to me! I wanna wear them!"

"Bitch fine. I'm coming right now"

"Bye Emma! Hurry"

"Shut up rat!" She hung up.

I looked over to all my kids looking at me. I walked over to the bed and plopped down on it. Emily crawled on top of me and sat on my stomach.

"Emily baby, get off your gonna hurt the babies" she quickly got off of me. Fizz walked back in.

"Emma's here" I nodded and got up walking down the stairs.

All the kids rushed off the bed down the stairs toward Emma. "Hey babies" she kissed all their foreheads.

"Hi rat" she kissed my cheek and handed me the shopping bag with the shoes in it.

"You shouldn't even be wearing those Jay. Your almost six months pregnant" I turned around a smirked at her.

"Emma remember when Isaac was born I was pregnant with Daniel? I was walking in that hospital room in my seven inch heels. I can walk in heels at anytime" I flipped my hair and walked up the stairs.

"Rat ass" I heard her say.

I got to the top of the stairs and fizz was sitting with his back towards me. He's been acting strange lately and I don't know what's wrong.

"Baby what's wrong." I climbed behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"The label. They talking bout releasing me if aug don't have his verse ready in the next week" he sighed.

"They don't understand baby. Aug has children, a girl, and on top of that a career.i just booked him a interview on the breakfast club next week and he has six meet and greets all week long" I kissed his cheek .

"Stop worrying babe. Come on and finish getting ready so we can go"he nodded and pecked my lips and got off the bed.

I slipped my shoes on and he came out the bathroom fixing his hair. "You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah" I buckled my latch and stood up.

"Baby you not even showing, you so little" he placed his hands on my stomach and rubbed it.

"I can't wait for them to get here" he kissed my stomach and got up. "Let's go" he grabbed my hand and pulled me down stairs.

We had just got a nanny, her name is Annie. She's in her mid fifties and all the kids love her. Even Emma's kids.

"Let's go emma." Fizz walked out the door pulling me out with him.

"Bye babies" I blew a kiss at them as they all gathered outside watching us get in the truck.

"I hope me and Chris win something tonight." I rested my hand on his chin and he looked at me.

"You will Bae" I kissed his lips and he went back to driving.

Emma's POV

When I got home Cassandra was there helping the kids with their home work and Jordan was hiding in his room as always. I walked upstairs and went into my room and found Chris completely naked grabbing some clothes.

"Omg Chris !!" I yelled covering my eyes and turning around. He laughed and grabbed the towel off the bed and wrapped it around his waist.

"Sorry baby I didn't hear you coming up." He laughed and turned me back around.

"Did you take Jay's shoes to her?" He asked holding my shoulders.

"Mhm." I said smiling up at him pecking his freckly cheek. I grabbed his butt so he'd stop hugging me and get in the shower.

"Ayyye!" He laughed when I did.

"Get in the shower you stink." I laughed back at him. He waved his hand and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I walked down the hall to Jordan's room and slowly opened the door. He was completely under the blankets facing down.

"Jordan? Hun you okay?" I asked sitting on the bed pulling the blankets off of his head and shoulders. He shook his head no and rolled over and rubbed his eyes and sniffled.

"Jordan hun what happened pooh." I said pulling him into a hug.

"Girls are stupid." I tried not to laugh cause he was sad but it was true.

"I know hun. I was a one of them. But baby you'll be ok hun I promise." He sniffled again and put his head on my shoulder.

"You wanna tell me what happened or not right now?" He took a deep breath and sat up.

"She was fuckin with Myles too and have sex with him and shit."

"I would tell you to mind your mouth but you're upset so I'll let it slide." He laughed.

"Sorry momma."

"But hun don't be upset. She's a little whore and doesn't deserve a young man like you. Don't let it bother you. I know it hurts right now but I promise you'll get over it." I hugged him one last time and kissed the top of his head and walked out.

I walked back into my room and found Chris laying down on his phone. I crawled on the bed and sat on his ass and kissed the back of his neck. I laid on his back and continued to kiss his neck and jawline.

"Whatcha doin?" He said locking his phone and putting it down. He motioned for me get off and I did and started moving off the bed to get up. Before I could he grabbed my ankles and pulled me to him. He hovered over me and gave me a look.

"Where you think you're goin?" He whispered as he started kissing my neck, slightly sucking making me moan. He started unzipping the front of my shirt when I hears Cassandra call me. Chris rolled over and rolled his eyes.

"I'll be back baby."

"Mhm." I heard as I walked out to see what she needed.

"Yes?" I said seeing Cassandra in the kitchen.

"Hey did you and Chris wanna get some drinks with me and Tyga next week sometime?"

"That sounds great. I'll talk to Chris and I'll text you."

"Alright well I'm ganna go but yea lemme know." Sh said grabbing her things and walked out.

"Ok bye thank you." I waved from the door.

Now back to Chris.