Stuck with this part2

Emma's POV

I don't even have the words to explain how I feel right now. This young girl is 14 and he just turned 16 like wtf?! God I need to call Jay.

When I got home I broke, I cried into Nesto for about ten minutes. Then he had to leave, he said Chris would be back soon which he wasn't. He didn't come home till after 3 and I was already asleep at that time. I had told him what happened and he was surprisingly calm.

"Emma it okay baby girl. I'm sorry you had a rough night mama but it's ok baby. I'm here I love you." I just nodded and got up and walked down the hall. Jordan was just coming out of his room when he saw me.

"Momma..?" He said. I couldn't even look at him. I just walked past. "Mom!" He said chasing after me.

"Stop. I don't want to talk with you Jordan." I said turning away and walked down the stairs.

After I ate breakfast and made food for the kids I went up stairs to call Jay.

"Jay."

"What bitch?" She said laughing. I sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"Well you won't believe what me and Nesto caught last night."

"Oh fuck what happened. Please tell me you didn't fuck him."

"No. But some body else in the house was fuckin. And I really don't have the energy to wear that nigga out."

"Jordan?!"
"Mhm." I said. I heard a gasp.

"Ohhh that boy gonna get whooped. I'll be there in a few Emma. Finna wear that boy out!" She hung up and I sat on the bad with Chris. He rubbed my shoulders and kissed the back of my neck. I can't wait for Jay to get here.

Jay P.O.V

Oooohh wait till I get my hands on Jordan. Imma beat his ass till he's black and blue.

I pulled into Emma's drive way and literally ran out the car. I ran up to the door step and she was already waiting for me.

"Where is he?'" She pointed to the stairs, so I assumed that he was in his room. I headed up the stairs and reached his room.

I busted in the door and he jumped up. He looked like he was gonna piss his pants. I walked over to his bed and squatted down to his level.

I looked him in his eyes and you could see regret. I grabbed him ad pulled him up, I slipped my sandal off and picked it and whacked him on his arm.

"Ahh auntie! That shit hurt" oh. So he wanna cuss now. I got his ass.

I continued to whack his ass with the flip flop. The sound of his skin slapping made me smile. I found It funny how he thought he wasn't gonna get away from this.

"Okay" he paused "auntie I'm sorry" I thought he had enough. He was really red, like balloon red.

"Sit down! NOW!" He looked at me and he had tears in his eyes.

"Jordan Xavier Powe, I'm very disappointed in you. I thought you were sooo good. You sneaking this girl in was wrong. And oh my god, your mother is pissed! She doesn't even wanna look at you." He hung his head down thee entire time.

I lifted his head with my index finger. "Baby, you can't do that. You really hurt your mom. Considering you didn't tell anyone about this girl. Jordan I have never been so angry with you. your coming with me for a week. Pack you bags" I got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen were Emma was.

"He's going with me for a week. but em you can't be mad at him forever. He's a teen. We were doing the same thing." She nodded as she sipped her coffee.

"Bitch don't just stand there! Give me some too. Beating that boy got me tired" she laughed and got me a cup and sat it down on the table.

I stale faced her, "Emma, what the fuck is this"

" I gave you a cup of coffee." She shrugged and walked back to hers. just as I was about to say something Jordan walks in with his black and white Adidas bag.

"You ready babe?" He nodded and kissed his moms cheek.

"I love you mom" she looked at him and walked out the kitchen.

He sighed an hung his head low. "It's alright baby, she's just mad, give her a couple of days. Let's go. You got your phone?" He nodded and walked out of the house in front of me.