Planning

Jay P.O.V

"Emma this is so hard" I whined.

Today was the day that Emma decided she wanted to go plan for her wedding. She came over to my house with Chris at 9:30 this morning. Like Jesus ain't even up yet. She drug me out of my bed while Chris practically drug fizz out of the bed as well.

Right now we were looking at the flowers she wanted. Emma is so picky I swear. At first she wanted white roses, now her ass can't choose between lilies or cheery blossoms. Just fucking pick.

"Emma what about these?" Me and Emma turned our attention to fizz who held up a peach colored rose. Emma dropped the Lillie in her hand and walked over to fizz. She took the flower and sniffed it.

"Jay smell this" she held it to my nose and I smelled it. It smelled great, I always loved the smell of roses.

"Bruh I said I wanted tan." There was a pause "nigga this is caramel" I laughed at Chris. he was also picking out the color for the seating arrangements. Which contained 'tan and White'

"Bruh. Shut yo kool aid looking head ass up" I laughed while talking. Fizz and Emma laughed too.

"Nigga I suggest you not. I'll bring up that time in high school" he smirked and continued looking in the color book.

"Nigga I have no shame" I raised my hands.

"Aight. Aye y'all know Jay used to be in love with Keith sweat?" They all nodded. "Well one day I was over her house cause my mom wanted to see her mom and I walked in on her grinding on a big ass teddy bear" Emma and fizz busted up laughing. I joined in too. That shit was funny.

"Yeah nigga. Ight, I remember when yo ass was caught watching porn when you were fourteen and got yo ass beat in front of the whole student body" I laughed as I continued helping Emma look through flowers.

"Jay. Baby you a fool" Fizz kissed my cheek and walked off with Chris

"Emma I wanna go home" I'm so tired it's crazy.

"Jay. Your my bridesmaid.my best friend. Your supposed to be here" she handed me a sample of fabric.

"Bruh it's only" I looked at my watch and looked at her like she had two heads "bitch its 11:30! I would just now be getting up" I suddenly had the urge to throw up. I wasn't thinking and I hurled all over the red roses I was standing in front of.

Emma held up my hair as she rubbed my back. I felt so sick to my stomach.

"Jay. You okay?" Emma asked as I spit the remains in the trash.

I nodded and stood up straight. I looked down at my dress. I had vomit all over it. I had just bought this!

Chris and Fizz had came back in and walked over to us.

"Jay? Baby what's wrong?" Fizz bought me into him. I shook my head and yawned.

"I think she pregnant" Emma and Chris said at the same time. They looked at each other and laughed

"That true baby?" Fizz asked me. I looked up and shrugged.

"Sergio!" Emma yelled to the man at the front desk.

"Yes Miss Brown?"

"We are rescheduling" he nodded and walked back to the front.

"Come on honey lets get you home honey bun" I looked at Emma funny. Like bish whet?

"Emma I swear your sooo corny" I laughed as we walked to the cars.

"Damn Jay ass look fat in that dress" I heard fizz mumble.

"Jay? Baby! Wait. You got on panties" my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Emma and Chris just died.

"Drew! Get your ass in this truck!" He held his head down like a little school boy who had just got in trouble.

"I'm following you. Cause I wanna come over" Emma said cheering

"Ugh. Okay"

"Bitch your defiantly pregnant. I'll call doctor Juan. Make an appointment for your moody ass" she laughed and got in the passenger seat.

"Baby. What if you really pregnant. imma be so excited" fizz started blowing my ear as I pulled out the parking lot.

To be honest I'm not ready for another baby. Even though I was excited about it, I'm just having thoughts of what if I can't carry it anymore. I mean I'm 32. Emma is 33 having another one. They say when your in your thirties you shouldn't have children.

Fizz was blowing up my ear about this thing. I pulled into my driveway and Emma and Chris were already here. I got out and walked up to my house.

"Chris don't touch them. Jay made them special" she was probably talking the cupcakes I made Emma for her wedding reception.

Oh lord.