Hard Labors

Fizz P.O.V

Me and Jay just got off the plane in Paris. I got to Admit it's nice as fuck. But I'm also happy cause my baby finally gets to free her mind of all the bullshit.

We had just walked into the hotel room and as soon as she opened the door she dropped her Louis duffle bag on the floor and walked all around the room. "Jay" she turned around and looked at me with a eyebrow raised. "You just gon drop ya bag?"she huffed and walked over to me and picked it up. She turned to walk away but I grabbed her waist bringing her back. "You know just cause you pregnant, don't mean I won't whoop ya ass" my hands drifted Down to her ass. She gasped and pushed me away.

I smirked and walked in putting my bags on the bed. Jay was over by the window looking at the Eiffel Tower. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her stomach. She's Finna pop any moment now. We don't know what the sex of the baby is yet. We both agreed that we wanted to be a surprise. We did decide on names though. She said if it was a boy she wanted his name to be "August" I don't even know why. And if it was a girl she wanted it to be "Emily" I don't understand why she wanna name the kid after August and Emma.

I kissed down her neck leading to kisses behind her ear. She moaned softly, I knew that was her spot. I was gonna punish her for having an attitude with me when we first arrived. She shivered as my hands traveled up to her shoulders and pulled down the black tube top she was wearing. I kissed down to her chest. Turning her around I kissed down her collar bone. I could tell she was enjoying cause she was pulling my curls.

"Fizz. Stop. I'm mad at you" she crossed her arms over her chest. I kissed up to her lips. "You mad at me baby? I love you. I don't like it when your mad at me." I pouted. She threw her head back and huffed. I knew that was her way of letting me know she couldn't stay mad at me. I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her to the bed. It really couldn't help cause her belly was taking up an huge gap between us. I rubbed her stomach "look lil person. You taking up space" I smiled as I put her down and got on my knees. I started kissing her thighs.

She laid down all the way on the bed as I started unbuttoning her shorts. I pulled them off nice and slow. I threw them across the room and was getting ready to pull her panties down when a Flush of liquid came out of her. I was surprised when that happened. She sat up and looked confused. "Fizz! My water just broke!" I was in shock. I didn't move. I just sat there. I didn't even notice that she had got up to put her shorts back on.

"Baby" she tapped my shoulders. I was caught in the moment. I was Finna go down on my wife when her water broke. I finally got up and rushed over to her. She clenched onto her stomach as if she was in pain. "Breathe baby" I said holding onto her back. "Call, Chris and Emma!" I nodded and went to call them. I called Emma first.

"Hello?" "Emma! Jays in labor! She wants you here!" she screamed. "Omg! Omg! Okay. I'm coming!" "Call Chris and tell him to come with you" "I don't think that's a good idea fizz" I sighed and ran my hand down my face. "Nigga just do it-" I was cut off by Jay screaming. I looked at her she held her hand up "I'm fine babe. It was just a contraction" she smiled like it was nothing. "Emma just go with Chris. This baby can be here any minute and she wants both of you here!" "Okay god. Let me tell August to stay here and watch the kids" "ight. Hurry" I hung up and grabbed jays hand.

I led her outside the hotel and drove her to the nearest hospital. She was screaming and crying. It was making me nervous. Like I have 4 kids but damn. It feels like this is my first. I pulled up to the hospital and ran over to her side of the car. I helped her out and she clenched onto my hand hard as fuck. "Ah shit. Damn Jay!" She rolled her eyes and continued to walk. "Aye yall my wife in labor!" I yelled to the staff. They took her to the back and hooked her up to the machines.

Good lord. This is the day. My wife is finally gonna have the baby. Pray for me yall. When Aaron, Brandon,lance and Daniel were born I fainted every time. I hope I don't do it this time. Damn I wish Chris and Emma would hurry up and get here. I know that nigga got his own private plane. Shit they need to hurry up.