Expecting And the Unexpected Pt2

Jay P.O.V

I just pulled up to the studio. Right about now I regret coming because my stomach is killing me. But I told Em I would be here for her. I unbuckled my seatbelt and stepped out. I felt dizzy, I gripped onto the door as a pain shot through my stomach. It made me weak in my knees. I tucked my lips in trying not to scream. I pulled my phone out and dialed Em's number.

She answered on the 3rd ring. "Hello?"

"Em!... Ahh fuck! I need your help."

"Jay... What's wrong? Where are you?"

"I'm in the parking lot, ahhh damn! Hurry Em! It hurts!"

"Okay. August! jays in trouble!" She spoke into the phone. I hung up and fell to the ground. I called fizz.

"Fizz.. Baby! Ah fuck! I need you to come to the studio."

"Baby! What's wrong! Are you okay?"

"Just fucking get here! Hurry!" I hung up before he could say anything. I looked around and spotted August and Emma. I tried calling them but the tears wouldn't let me. I guess they heard me cause they ran over to me.

"Jay! What happened? Are you okay?!" Emma asked as she kneeled down to me. I threw my head back as a mother pain shot through my stomach.

" call... Fizz... Please.." I said. August nodded and called Fizz.

"He said he's pulling up right now Jay. Hold on" August assured me. I nodded and clenched onto my stomach. Fizz came running up to us.

" Baby! Are you okay!? What happened yall!?" He asked Em and Aug. They shrugged. Fizz picked me up. I yelled in pain!

"Baby...it hurts soooo bad" I was in tears right now. Fizz nodded and put me in the backseat of his truck. He told Em and Aug to follow us to the hospital.

**at the hospital**

I laid in the bed with endless pain. The doctors ran some test on me just to make sure I wasn't sick. Fizz had his mother go by and pick up the kids. Aug and Em were still here. I sighed and wish that I was okay. The door opened taking me outta my thoughts. It was the doctor. I blew out a breath and sat up in my seat.

"Well Mrs. Frédéric I have some good news for you" he said with a joy smile. I smiled and nodded for him to continue.

"Well the good news is that your pregnant" I gasped and put my hand over my mouth. I looked to my side and seen fizz just cheesin his ass off. I looked to Aug and Em and seen that they were every excited as well.

" How far along is she doc?" Fizz asked. The doctor looked at the chart and said

" 2 weeks" I started to tear up. Fizz got up and wrapped me in his arms and allowed me to cry. The doctor gave me a prescription for the vitamins I had to take and then left.

Fizz kissed my head and told me to look at him.

"Look baby we gon be alright. We been through this 3 times already. We can get through a fourth" he said in a chuckle. I smiled and wiped my tears. He took his index finger and placed it under my chin so that I can look at him. He pecked my lips 2 times and told me

" I love you" I nodded and said it back. He helped me off of the bed and we gathered our stuff. As we were walking to the car I apologized to Em and Aug about messing up the times for the tour. They said it was okay. Em said her goodbyes to Aug and she went home with us. She stayed with me all day. Fizz took the kids out while me and Em had our lil fun.