Well well well

Jay P.O.V.

"Finally. Peace and quiet" I slowly closed my eyes and laid back on the couch in the den.

Emma had took the boys to get their hair cut while fizz is in a meeting.

I had just started to doze off when the front door opened and I heard Aaron and Daniel arguing.

"It's not my fault auntie emma said your head was soo big the had to cut mom more" Aaron laughed

"Mom said you have the biggest head out of all of us!" Daniel yelled back at Aaron.

"Dear lord Jesus! Both of you!" Emma yelled. "Jay! Where you at bitch?" She yelled walking into the den.

I tried my best to act like I was sleep but Emma and her heavy ass decided to sit on my stomach.

"Oh my god! Get the fuck offa me Emma" I cried.

"Hey honey boo" she smiled and got off of me.

"Look bitch. Just cause you pregnant don't mean you can do whatever with ha heavy ass" I rubbed her belly.

"What time are you guys going out tonight. Ion wanna be alone" she pouted. I laughed and and got up.

"Maybe at ten. I don't know. I gotta call Iana." She nodded her head and got up with me to walk up the stairs.

"Aaron and Daniel! Don't mess up my living room!" I yelled to them downstairs

"Yes momma!" They both yelled back.

"Is Chris gonna come with us?" She nodded her head yes and laid on my bed. I walked into my closet and picked out a green dress with long sleeves and a huge slit going up my left thigh. I walked back into my bed room to see Emma sprawled out all over my bed. I snuck my phone out and took a picture of her.

I sat at my vanity and started doing my make up, Emma who was still sleep I could hear her snoring in my closet. I finished my make up and stripped out of my sweats and slipped on my dress. I was looking for my nude red bottoms when I turned my head to my left and seen that Emma was wearing them.

I tip toed over to where she was laying and took my heels off of her. I slipped in my slippers as a replacement. I walked back into the closet and I heard the front door open.

"Hooty Hooo!" I knew that anywhere, that was Chris. I finished tied up my shoes and walked to the stairwell.

"Nigga! If you don't stop yelling in my house." Fizz smacked Chris in the back of his head.

"Nigga be lucky I found Jesus" Chris smacked his lips and walked in the kitchen. I walked down the Stairs and stopped at the last step.

Fizzes mouth dropped and he stood in place. "Aye fizz! Yall got anymore of them cupcakes." Chris yelled from the kitchen. I guess he found one cause he walked out with a cause he walked out with one in his hand. He dropped it. "Dammit!"

That snapped fizz out of his trance and he snapped his head towards Chris. "Pick that shit up bro" Chris nodded and went too the kitchen for a paper towel.

Fizz came over to me and wrapped his arms around me and pecked my lips. "You taste good. Whatchu wearing?" He paused and licked his lips, I'm guessing to taste my lip gloss. "Cherry" he grinned and leaned down taking my bottom lip between his lips and started to suck on it.

"Hhmm" someone cleared their throat and we and fizz broke away. " I didn't mean to break up this freak session but... Shouldn't we be going?" Chris pointed to the door. I grabbed fizzes and hand and drug him outside.

"Who car we taking?" Fizz asked.

"Aug's coming to pick us up" I assured him. He nodded his head.

" Is Iana coming?" I nodded holding on tighter to his hand.

On clock work Aug's 2015 escalade pulled up. He honked the horn and we walked over to his truck. He rolled his window down and stuck his face out. I laughed and kissed his cheek as fizz and Chris gave him dap. I hopped in the back seat while Chris was in front and fizz was next to me.

-------------------------------------

"Iana loosen up baby girl. Take a shot" I handed Iana the drink and watched her down it. after she downed the shot I took her upstairs too where we were seated. She had just got here.

"Iana, this is Chris and August" she waved and smiled at them

"Wassup mama" aug waved his hand over to her signaling her to sit by him. She looked at me and I nodded shooing her to go. She walked over to him and tried to sit down but he pulled into his lap.

"Oohh shit" Chris yelled looking at aug and Iana. Me and fizz looked at him and chris just sipped his drink. "But that's none of my business" me and fizz died.

"I'm tired baby" I whined in fizzes ear.

"You wanna go home?" I shook my head and yes.

"Ight. Let's go" he stood up and grabbed my hand.

"Bye Iana!" I yelled back at her. Her and August were literally swallowing each others faces. It was nasty. I had to laugh to myself looking at them.

I guess aug still got them moves. I smirked and walked with fizz.