FNAF: Day 2

I woke up this morning feeling really out of it, like I've been drained of something. I felt kinda depressed to be honest, I miss home, my friends, my house... Molten.
If it weren't for Bonnie, I wouldn't have gotten up this morning. He kinda pulled me off, which hurt when I hit the cold wooden floor.
Chica some how made me pancakes and bacon for breakfast, even though this is a pizzeria and my pizzeria doesn't even have these on the menu.
Even after the delicious breakfast, I still felt out of it, like this was all just a dream and I will wake up in the comfort of my bed, my annoying alarm clock ringing to wake me up for the day, and going to work and seeing everyone again.
Maybe we won't find a way home... What if we're stuck here forever? I had a whole life to live and now I'll never fulfill that...
I didn't realize it, but it's been at least a half an hour since I finished breakfast, and I'm still sitting at one of the party tables.
"You good, sport?" I jump back to reality to see Freddy across from me looking a little concerned.
"I don't feel good. And before you say anything, it's not Chica's cooking. I just... Don't feel good. I might just go and head back to bed for a while... I'm not in the mood for anything to be honest." I tell him, rubbing my eyes tiredly.
"Home sick?" He guesses.
"Sort of, I guess." I shrug in response. He ponders for a moment, then grins.
"Come with me, I wanna show you something." I look at him suspiciously. He better not be planning anything...
"Okay..?" I get out of the chair and follow him toward the kitchen. Once we were in there, he guided me toward the left side of the kitchen where two doors were. One door I automatically knew was the door to the freezer, but the other one? No clue. Of course, Freddy leads me to the door next to the freezer.
"You woke up quite early today, so I wanted to show you something I thought you might like." He says to me as we stand next to the white wooden door.
"Early? What time is it?" I ask him.
"Well, it's almost 6:30."
"6:30?! I thought it had to be at least 12 at noon!?" He chuckles at my bewilderment.
"Anyway, shall we?" He says as he opens the door for me to go first. I looked in and saw a flight of stairs leading up.
"This place has a second floor?"
"Heh, if only. But no, it's just the stairs to the roof."
"Oh." I sigh softly and begin heading up the stairs with Freddy a few steps behind me. When we get to the top, a door blocks our way.
"This place has way too many doors. My pizzeria barely has any." I comment.
"Tell that too the designer of this place, not me. Anyway, past this door is the roof." He tells me. I open the door to see a flat roof with ventilation shafts and heating pipes and stuff like that coming out of the roof. But what really shocked me was the view. Tall buildings surrounded the area, probably business buildings.
"Wow... Nice buildings." I say sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and came over to me.
"I didn't bring you up here for the buildings, I brung you here... For that." He turned me around and pointed toward the rising sun in the distance. Beautiful shades of orange and yellow and pink and blue and purple showered the sky.
"Woah..." Was all I could really mutter out.
"Heh, I knew you'd like it." He commented, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.
"If only I could see this everyday, that would be amazing."
"Well, you could..." I furrow my brow and look up at him.
"Freddy... You know I can't stay..." He frowns when I say that, but doesn't look at me. Then he sighs heavily, dropping his arm and heading back down the stairs. Damn it... Now I feel horrible. He wants me to stay, but he knows I can't. I have a pizzeria of my own, this pizzeria is owned probably by Mr. Fazbear himself. Well, might as well just go inside now.
I take one last glance at the sunrise before heading back down stairs. When I re-enter the kitchen, I look over to the closed door at the back of the room. If he can read minds... Then maybe...
Fredbear? You in there?
Yup.
Figured... Can I ask you something?
What do you want, Y/n?
Do you... Does Freddy like me? In a... Relationship kind of way?
Heh, why do you want to know?
No reason, just answer the damn question will yah?
That's something you have to ask him.
Seriously? He kinda hates me right now.
Oh I know~ Which will make this confrontation a whole lot more interesting to watch~
You're sick, you know that?
I'd watch your tone with me, Y/n. Getting on my bad side will only make your stay here more unpleasant.
You think I'm afraid of you? In my universe, there's a guy who is way more horrible than you. And trust me, you don't want to meet him.
I read your mind, Y/n. Remember? I know who you're talking about. Molten does seem to be far worse than me. But from what I can see, he doesn't have supernatural powers like I do. So that just makes him weaker than me in a lot of ways.
He doesn't need powers to take you on.
If I ever meet him, I'd like to see him try to lay a finger on me.
Whatever...
I'll talk to you soon, Y/n...
Wait!
What now?
What did you mean by "Ready for Freddy"?
You'll find out soon enough~
That doesn't help me...
Fredbear?
Hello?
Damn it...
I guess I should go and see Freddy...
but what Fredbear said is really worrying me.
"Ready for Freddy"? The hell is that supposed to mean? Is it sexual? Hope not... Is it a threat? I kinda hope it's that rather than it being sexual... Even though Freddy is kinda cute... His mixed personality of being nice but also being really aggressive and toxic makes me really uneasy and uncomfortable. The Freddy I know doesn't act like him at all. Maybe he did back then? What changed him? Fredbear? From what Bonnie told me, that must be the case. Anyway, I should probably go and talk to him.