FNAF: Day 1

(This is Day 1 of 5. You and Bonnie are stuck at Freddy's for a few nights before you can find a way back home! Enjoy!)

Official Day 1:

Freddy told Bonnie and I to hide in the Bathroom when Mike went home. I tried to ignore my large bruise on my shoulder from Freddy in front of Bonnie. Though the pain just kept increasing as time went on.
"Are you okay? Why do you keep holding your shoulder?" He asks me as we sit in the boys bathroom.
"...I'm fine... Uh... Freddy bumped into me." I lie. I'm too afraid to tell him. And I'd rather not have Bonnie killing another animatronic. I really hope Molten comes and brings us back before we have to stay here any longer.
"Hey guys, you can come out now." We hear from outside the bathroom. When we walk out, Chica heads to the kitchen while Bonnie goes and tunes his guitar. I guess some things never change...
"Now that Mike is gone, we have more freedom. Hey, Bonnie?" Bonnie looks to him. "Mind if I borrow Y/n for a second? It'll be quick." He says to him. I look to Bonnie desperately, hoping he would see that I wasn't comfortable with this.
"Sure, I don't own him." Freddy smiles at that and guides me away from Bonnie, who goes on stage and talks with Bonnie about his guitar.
Freddy leads me toward Mikes office, which gets me confused.
"You told me not to come here..." I comment.
"I'm glad you remembered. But I forgot to add one thing though." I look to him in confusion. "As long as I'm with you, you can come here. If you wander off here by yourself, well... Let's just say it ain't gonna be pretty."
What. The. Fuck...
"Okay..."
"What was that?"
"Yes... Sir."
"That's better, good boy." My fists clench when he says that. I'm not a dog you bastard.
We enter the office and Freddy allows me to look around. It was quite messy. Scattered papers littered the desk, the computer was left on, trash was everywhere.
"Wow... I'd would never leave my office like this. If I ever went in it.." I comment at the scene. Freddy chuckles softly and pats my back.
"Mike... isn't the cleanest. Which is why you are gonna clean this up for him." He says.
"What? Why me? This isn't my office." I protest.
"But we are letting you and Bonnie stay here until you can go back home, and the least you can do is help our night guard." I thought about that for a moment before answering.
"... Fine." I say, and he grins at me.
"I appreciate your compliance. When you're done, meet me in the kitchen. I have a surprise for you," He says, causing me to feel really uneasy.
"Uh... Okay?" He then, yet again, winks at me before leaving the office. Can this guy stop winking at me? It's getting weird...

After about an hour of sorting and cleaning the office, I completely forgot about Freddy and meeting with him in the kitchen. That is, until I went out in the main party area. Freddy walked over to me with a sly grin and greeted me, then reminded me about the surprise he had for me in the kitchen.
"I hope you like pizza," He commented as we entered the kitchen. I furrow my brow in confusion, wondering what he had in store for me. Nothing good I'm guessing.
He brought me over to the island in the middle of the room and told me to wait there. I could start to smell pizza cooking. Wait- did... Did he make me pizza? The Freddy I know hates cooking. Mostly because he doesn't know how too.
He goes over to the oven, opens it, and takes out a steaming hot, (pizza topping of your choice) pizza and puts it on the counter. Then, he cuts it up into triangles, puts two pieces on a plate, and hands it over to me.
"You hungry?" He asks as I take the plate from him.
"To be honest, I'm starving." I chuckled a little, making him grin in delight.
"Hopefully it's good... I don't usually make pizzas." He says, scratching the back of his head while looking away from me. Huh... If he could blush he'd be red as a ghost pepper by now. I wasn't expecting him to go out of his way to make me this... I wonder why?
I grab a slice off the plate and bite into it hungrily. "Is it... Good?" He asks, looking up at me with a look that could melt anyone's heart.
"It's more than good, Freddy. It's delicious! You're really good at making pizza. Maybe even better than Chica," I say to him, honestly.
"No way... I can't be better at making pizza than her. She makes them all the time."
"Well, take it from someone who eats her pizzas on an almost daily basis. Your's is a lot better than hers." I tell him.
"You really think so?" He asks with insecurity. I nod in response and eat up the rest of my pizza and continue to eat the other one while talking with Freddy. Y'know, if you're on his good side, he's really nice and kind and really sweet. Sadly, he's the kind of guy who doesn't take no for an answer... Toxic. But whatever, that's his problem not mine.