Unexpected Surprises

"Hey, Freddy?"
Freddy was laughing along to something Glamrock Fred said.
"Heheh, yeah? What's up?" He asks.
"Do you know what's wrong with Goldy? I tried to talk to him but he seemed really upset about something."
"Uh..." He glances at Glamrock Fred, then back to me. "I'll go talk to him-"
"Hey! Heheh, Why don't we start heading to our date? Goldy is fine, Bro. He just needs some time to himself!" Fred exclaimed, passive aggressively. What the hell is up with him? It's like he's trying to get Freddy alone.
I gave Freddy a questionable look. He seemed worried, nervous. Too much pressure. Either go help his friend, who's currently on the roof feeling horrible about himself, or go on a stupid date with someone he barely knows.
"I..."
"C'mon Freddy, I had Chica set us a table." He starts pulling on Freddy's arm gently. But Freddy stays put, thinking.
"I'm sorry, Fred. But my friend really needs me."
"How could you be friends with a lowlife like Goldy?! He literally has no friends! Be reasonable Freddy!" Glamrock Fred shouts in an outburst. Both me and Freddy gasp in surprise.
Freddy rips his arm away from his grasp, glaring at him profoundly.
"Get out."
Oh shit, he's mad. When his voice goes low and he doesn't get physical, he's fucking pissed.
"What?" Fred seemed confused.
"Are you fucking deaf?" His glare was penetrating Fred's entire existence.
"Don't bother coming, asshole." Fred commented, glaring at us before walking off. We stayed in silence after that for a few minutes.
"Freddy?" He looks to me sadly.
"I'm gonna... Gonna go see Goldy. I'll talk with you later..." His voice was low and he sounded upset. He began to head towards the stairs but I called him before he could get too far. He turned around with a pained look.
"I'm sorry..." I say, and he give me a slight smile before heading off. I sigh.
That was... Not how I expected this to go.
I then felt an arm around my shoulders.
"He'll be okay..." Molten says.
"Where's Goldy?" I ask him.
"On the roof. I had a small chat with him a little bit ago. I cheered him up a bit, but he's really feeling down."
"I'm sure Freddy will get his spirits up, right?"
"If they don't become a couple after today, I quit." I laugh at that. I hope Goldy's okay...

Freddy's POV
I open the door to the roof and see Goldy sitting on the edge, looking up at the stars. I head over and sit next to him. He doesn't look at me, but he sighs softly.
"I-..." I start, but I don't know what to say. I'm not good at this... "I'm sorry..."
He doesn't say anything still, which worries me. He then looks to me with a pained look in his eyes.
"Goldy... I-" Before I could say anything more, his muzzle is on mine. Holy shit... What do I do? I-I mean I- Should I kiss him back or? Do I want to? I mean, yeah... I really do. Y'know what, fuck it. He's cute. I can't deny that.
I kiss him back after a second. After a few seconds, we pull apart.
"You caught me off guard," I chuckle, making him smile. God I love his smile... I always have. It's so pure.
"Been wanting to do that for a while now, heh. I didn't know how to tell you how I felt, I was scared you'd hate me..."
"Goldy, you're my friend. Now, you're more than that. I never hated you, besides those years where I wanted to kill you." He laughs at that.
"So, uh... What now?" He asks. I wrap my arm around his shoulders and pull him close to me.
"Wanna stay up here for a little longer?" I ask.
"Sure!"

Molten's POV
I chuckle softly as I close the door and head back downstairs and to Y/n's office.
"So, how'd it go?" He asks, looking up from his paperwork. I smiled.
"They're a thing now."
"That's great! I'll be done in a little bit, just gotta finish up this and we'll head home."
"Good, cause my back is killing me!" I comment.
"Probably from going too and from the vents all the time. You don't want to get scoliosis."
"The fuck is that?" I ask, never hearing that word before.
"It's when your back go snake, basically." I look at him with a confused look. When your back go snake? Wtf?
"Instead of your spine being straight, it's curvy."
"Oh."
He sighs and gets back to work.
"I'll go warm up the car." I say, and take the keys off his desk.
"Love you." He says, and I smile.
"Love you too, babe."
After I made it outside using the vents, I snuck my way into the car and turned it on.
"Now, just to wait-" I suddenly hear knocks on the window. I look to see Davis. He looks at me surprised, seeing my new look. I smirk at him as I open the window.
"Well, isn't this a nice surprise~" He looks shocked.
"H-how... What the fuck happened to you? You look..."
"I'm not a robot anymore, Davis. Get used to it. It's a long story." I say to him.
"Uh... Okay? Um... Is Y/n inside the pizza-plex?" He asks.
"Yeah, he should be out in a few minutes. Why? Is something wrong?"
"Since it's been covered up, Y/n never knew about it. But-"
"Davis? What are you doing here?" We look to see Y/n walking towards the car.
"Y/n! There you are! I gotta talk to you about something."
"Nice to see you too, Davis..." Y/n mutters.
"Anyway! Can we talk in private? This is a serious matter involving the pizzeria." He says, looking at Y/n sternly. Thankfully he has eyebrows so we know what mood he's in. It's kind of hard to tell since he has no eyes but is still able to see?
"You've known Molten longer than I have. And I know he can keep secrets."
"Yes but-"
"C'mon, Davis~ Don't you trust me?" I coo. He glares at me and groans.
"Did you know your security guard?" He asks Y/n.
"Vanny, the psycho that dressed up in a rabbit costume spying on kids from the vents. I know her." I answer. Davis looks at me surprised.
"The vents are like my second home, Davis. You should know this." I was a little offended that he seemed to forget a key detail about me.
"Yeah..."
"We think she put a virus into our TV a few nights ago. I practically almost died again if Molten weren't there to smash the TV with a steel pipe."
"By the way, I've been meaning to ask you about that. Why do you have a steel pipe in the garage?" I ask, curious.
"Years back, before we were together, I renovated my place a bit and they left it there. I kept it just in case you ever broke in and tried to kill me." He answered.
"Wow, rude."
"I wouldn't blame you, back then he was terrifying."
"I still am!" I protest.
"Anyway! What I've been trying to say is... She's dead." Davis says, switching the mood drastically.
"W-what?! How?" Y/n asks.
"Well, we don't know yet. The company will come by sometime this week to look over the footage."
"When did this happen?" I ask.
"The night you were home from the hospital."
"The others may have seen something then, right?" Y/n asks, looking towards me.
"Perhaps..." I answer, not really knowing myself.
"From the looks of it, she was ripped apart." Davis says.
"What the fuck?!" Y/n exclaims, a bewildered expression on his face.
"Holy shit... Who did it?" I ask, not comprehending the sudden news.
"We still don't know. We'll get the answers we're looking for in a few days. I just wanted to tell you since I kind of expected you didn't know." Davis answers.
"Well... Thanks for ruining my night with someone's death, Davis. I appreciate it." Y/n comments sarcastically, getting in the car.
"Sorry... I'll email you later on about when the company is coming." Davis comments.
"Alright. Bye, Davis."
"Bye, Davis~" I say creepily, making him shiver. Y/n closes the door and soon, we head home.