The Finale Pt. 2 (The Final Chapter)

(A/n: Hey everyone! I hope you've enjoyed my story so far up until this point! I've really enjoyed making it for you and you guys liking it! This... Will be the final chapter of this story. It will not continue after this. Thank you all for reading! Enjoy!)

I stopped at the base of the stairwell. Please... Please don't be gone...
I take a deep breath in and descend downstairs. Once I got down, I could see the damage that was left behind by that thing. There were animatronic parts everywhere. No sign of anyone. But then I saw it... The pile... I gasped upon seeing it. I felt tears running down my eyes as I went closer. Their bodies were all stacked on each other, thrown. All of them were missing vital parts to make them work. But what was even more horrifying, was their heads. They were gone.
"No... NO! Freddy! Freddy! Please!...." I fell to the ground in front of them, bawling. How could it do this... My friends... My family... They're... They're gone....
Soon, that sadness became anger... And that anger turned into determination. I glared at the hole in the wall to my right. I lost them... But I am NOT losing Nedbear!

Molten's POV
Gotta get it back inside the pizzaplex. But I also need to keep it away from the pit so Y/n can get Nedbear. The pizzaplex is pretty maze-like. So I'll just confuse him in the pizzaplex.
"Hey, Pee-brain!" I yell as he was about to follow Y/n after he shoved him. He turned to me as if offended. I mean, he does have yellow fur that looks like pee.
He starts towards me and I begin to head to the side of the mall from where it came out from.
"Wanna tell me where our friend is?" I try asking, but he still says nothing. That blank stare was creepy as hell as he followed me toward the building.
Let's see how long I can distract this thing...

Y/n's POV
As I headed into the sewer, I tried to figure out what Molten had said in the car. Think about Nedbear hard enough and I'll be able to make the portal take me there. Now that I think of it, I almost never talk to Nedbear. We're friends, yes, but we never talk. Shit.
I sigh and head into the huge crack in the wall of the sewer into the large musty, damp room. The light was flickering. I looked down at the ball pit but gasped upon seeing what the others were missing.
Their heads were neatly lined up in front of the ball pit. A cold shiver ran down my spine as I glanced at each of them. Then my sights landed on Freddy. His jaw hung loose and his eyes were blank. Not alive. Dead...
I look around and lay my eyes on his top hat. I head over and pick it up, dusting it off. I'll get you back.... I'll get all of you back. I can fix you. Just you watch.
I head back over to their heads, and carefully place Freddy's hat on his head. I felt a tear run down my cheek as I stood up. I promise, Freddy. We'll destroy that thing and bring you back. If it's the last thing I do, I'm getting my family back.
I glare at the pit, and soon climb in. I head to the middle and take a deep breath, remembering to think about Nedbear, and go below.

Molten's POV
After I ran inside the side door to the pizzaplex, I made sure the thing was following me before sprinting towards the Glamrock's rooms. Kind of jealous they have they're own rooms. I mean, I have my own room with Y/n, but it's pretty cool.
I look behind me and see that the bunny thing was slowly catching up. For some reason it wasn't running. I head to Monty's room since he was a gator and he looks like he's strong. I bang on the door desperately, and soon, the door opens to reveal Monty.
He looks at me confused, "Molten? What's up?" He asks in his rusty, deep, rock voice.
"I need your help. That thing came from a portal down in the sewer," I say, pointing to the bunny thing that was heading towards us. His eyes widen.
"Portal? What's going on?"
"No time for that! It got past my friends downstairs, they couldn't stop him. Maybe you guys can. If it gets out, which, for a few minutes it did, it will most likely kill and hurt a lot of people. Please, Monty... Help me..." I ask desperately. After a few seconds, he nods.