5 Years Later

"Davis, please. You gotta understand, with this whole pandemic it's hard to get customers! Even with the enforced safety protocols. Just give me a little bit more time to-" Davis cut me off mid sentence.
"I'm sorry, Y/n. I've given you as much time as I could. But it's time to let it go. I have another pizzeria the animatronics can stay at that is financially stable. It's in a Mall, and we have the latest robots there so they'll get to meet new people."
"Davis— ugh. What mall?" I dreaded asking.
"It's the new StarLight Mall a few miles from here. Opened up a few months ago. We have the glam rock animatronics there."
"Glam rock?"
"Yeah, the company decided we needed a new crew to represent the company name. There's Glamrock Freddy, Glamrock Chica, Roxanne Wolf, and Montgomery Gator."
"A wolf and a Gator? What about Bonny and Foxy?"
"Like I said, we thought it be best to change up the crew. Move on from the same old thing. And don't worry, Y/n. I'm not going to fire you. Molten would kill me, heh. You've been with us for years now. And I know it's not your fault that you're losing the pizzeria. This pandemic has affected a lot of locations this year. Especially with the new delta variant going around. It's a whole big shitty mess. Anyway, you'll be stationed as the new manager at the location I'm sending your animatronics to." I sigh heavily, taking in the reality of the situation, but also relieved I'm not losing my job.
"When will all of this happen?" I ask him, expecting to take a few days to move everyone.
"A week from today."
"Oh... Thought it'd be less to be honest."
"Well, all we have to do is move the animatronics and their charging ports to the other location and we'll be good. The company will hire demolition workers to get rid of your pizzeria since it's not gaining any profit anytime soon."
"What about the portal?" I ask.
"Does Molten have the portal timer?" Davis asks me in response.
"I think so, why?"
"He can shut down the portal before the building gets demolished."
"Oh."
"By the way... Have you told them about this whole situation?" My eyes widen. Shit...
"Not... Exactly..." Davis glares at me. "I know! I just... Haven't found the right time to tell them." There was a silence that fell after that. But after about a minute, I spoke up again. "I'll tell them today... Do you need me for anything else right now?" I ask him, getting up from the chair in front of his desk.
"No, that's all. Thank you for coming, and... I'm sorry." He responds, leaving his chair before walking me out of his office. "I'll see you next week, Y/n." I nod in response before walking off. When I get in my car, I sit there for a moment, taking it all in. I can't believe I'm losing the pizzeria. How am I going to tell them?

The Next Day

I pour my coffee in my mug and take a drink of it. The bitter sweet taste of it sliding down my throat made me grin. After I was done, I got dressed and headed to work. Shit. Just remembered I have to tell them everything. Hopefully they won't be too upset. Though Molten will most likely give me the cold shoulder for a while. It's been 5 years and he still absolutely hates it when I don't tell him things.
When I get to the pizzeria, I get out of my car and take a deep breath before walking in. Here we go...
When I enter, Happy Frog and Lefty are arguing near her pond area, which is normal for them. Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie where on stage talking with each other while sitting on the edge of the stage. Note that the stage is only a foot off tue ground, so their knees were almost up to their chests. Looked kind of funny to be honest.
"Sup, Dork." I look to my left and see Goldy. I roll my eyes and walk away, making him scoff.
"Where's Molten?" I ask him whilst heading to my office.
"Up your ass!" He yells back, but I pay no attention to it due to me already being in my office now and shutting the door. You're probably wondering how Goldy is here. Well, long story short, we made a good deal with him that if we get his suit back (with its powers taken away of course), he can stay with us as long as he behaves. We kind of have to treat him like a spoiled toddler. But surprisingly, other than his attitude, he's been good. Like legit. I don't think he wants to be a ghost anymore, and also Molten practically scared him shitless when he got back in his suit. I don't know what he said to him, but I know it made a huge effect on him. Every time Molten's around he behaves. I've also noticed he flinches every time Molten enters the room. So I think it's safe to say Goldy won't be doing anything bad... Hopefully.

When I sat in my chair, I heard rustling coming from the vents. I knew it was Molten, since he was the only one (besides Ballon Boy) that went in them. After dropped down, he smiled and came over and hugged me from behind, squeezing me tightly.
"Morning," He greeted in his raspy, creepy voice.
"Hey... I have to tell you guys something really important that I've been laying off for the past few weeks now." I say to him, causing him to release his loving grip and spin my chair around to face him.
"What have I told you about keeping secrets from us?" He looked disappointed already.
"Molten..." My voice got serious, causing him to look at me curiously. "We're loosing the pizzeria."