The Portal Opens

Me and Molten came to work the next day very early. Mostly because I didn't want people to see I had an animatronic in my passenger seat. If your wondering about this morning, nothing happened. I woke up and Molten was on the couch in my living room watching TV.
Anyway, it was 5:30, so no one was up and around yet. They come on around 6:15.
"Y/n?"
"Yeah?"
"You meant what you said yesterday, right?" He asks, sounding... A little scared? No, maybe not scared but... Nervous! There we go! Yeah, he seemed quite nervous.
"I meant every word, Molten. Do you trust me?" He stares at me for a few seconds, contemplating his answer.
"Not... Quite." He answers, then walks off towards the storage room.
I sigh, becoming his friend is gonna take a lot more effort than I had hoped for. But that's okay. I just have to stay on his good side and hope he'll trust me one of these days... Yeah.
"Y/n!!!" Molten yells from the storage room.
"What?!" I come rushing over, thinking something is horribly wrong. But when I get there, Molten points down at the portal.
"What happened?! Are you hurt?" He sighs in annoyance.
"No, Dumbass. The portal. It's... Working." He says. I look at him in confusion, then look at the portal.
"How can you tell?" I ask him, even though I know he won't tell me.
"The portal timer is working, so, in theory, so should the portal." He answers.
"Portal timer? This thing has a clock?"
"No. It's a device that can, in basic terms, control the portal. Remember before the portal broke I was able to levitate around? It also helped me do that. It's powerful, that's all you need to know." He explained.
"Okay. Anyway, you wanna go in first to see if it actually works or not? And you know how to control it so..."
"Valid point. I was gonna push you in and see if you fly back out but I guess I'll do it." He steps up to the edge of the portal leading into the dark abyss, then jumps.
Yet this time... He didn't come right back out.
"Uh... Molten?" I look down into the darkness but saw nothing.
Then, a few seconds later he flies out and lands beside me.
"Where'd you go?" I ask him, figuring it worked again due too his devious smile was back.
"A different dimension where you and I were—" He stopped himself short suddenly, the smile now faded away.
"We were what?"
"It's nothing, don't worry about it." I decided to listen to him and not over step. I don't wanna get him mad. A lot of little things can get him mad.
"So... When do you think we'll be able to play mini games again?" I asked him.
"Hm... After I do some tweaking and adjustments to it, then it'll be safe enough for multiple people going in." I nodded in agreement at his statement.
"Well, I'll leave you too it. I'm heading to the security office to finish up any paper work I might've missed." I begin to head out, but Molten lightly grabs my shoulder. I turn back around in confusion.
"I... Want to show you something." He says, stepping toward the portal. I walked beside him and looked in.
"Where are we going? Wait- Is it safe for me to go in yet?" I ask, hoping that if I go in I won't be shredded into a million pieces.
Molten takes my hand and squeezes it gently. I begin to blush out of awkwardness, and also he's never held my hand before. I'm scared.
"We'll be fine, Y/n. I promise."
"I hope so..." And with that, we simultaneously jumped into the darkness of the portal. Then suddenly, a burst of light appeared, blinding me. I decided to close my eyes in case they decided to melt off. Then-
"Woah!" I could feel myself being thrown up into the air, like the portal just shot me out of it. I opened my eyes to see I was about to hit the ground.
"Molten!!!" I screamed, shutting my eyes tightly, fearing for my bones to be broken in any second. But instead of landing on the ground, I fell into someone's arms.
I open my eyes one at a time to see that Molten had caught me and was holding me bridle style. He smirked at me, making me blush.
"T-thanks..." I stuttered, my cheeks felt hot as lava.
"Tsk, you look cute when you blush." He commented, then dropped me on the grassy ground.
"Ow!" I got up and looked around to see that we were in a field. The sun was setting in the horizon, making the scenery look golden and majestic. "Woah..."
"You like it?"
"I... It's beautiful..."
"Heh... I knew you would" I furrow my brow at him in confusion. Did he send us here... For me?
"So, as lovely the scenery is, I can't help but wonder why we've come here?" I tried my best to not seem selfish and not jump too conclusions.
"I wanted a humans stand point on sun sets. If you like it then Bonnie will too." He responded, making me frown. Damn, I knew it was too good to be true. But why would I think this was all for me?
I disguised my frown to a smile before he could look over to me.
"Well... I'm sure he'll love it." He looked over at me and grinned.
"Thanks... Wanna head back?" He asked. I looked around, wondering where the portal was.
"Uh, yeah. But where..." I looked around again, "Where is the portal?" I asked.
"Run towards the sun, you'll be transported back to the pizzeria." He said. The sun? Okay then...
I began to the run towards the bright setting sun, thinking of the storage room where the portal was, then a flash of light blinded me, but I kept running. Soon, I felt myself rising up and up until I saw light above me through the darkness. Let's try to land on both feet this time.
When I got to the top, I flew out the portal and landed on both feet.
"Yes! Finally!" I congratulated myself for landing feet-first for the first time ever. I looked back in the portal but didn't see anyone coming out.
He'll be here.
I decided to head toward the security office like I originally planned before going with Molten through the portal. When I walked out the storage room, I heard Molten get out of the portal.
"I'm going to security if you need me." I called back to him.
When I got to Security, I saw papers on the desk that I haven't filled out yet.
"When will these papers stop coming?" I asked myself, sitting down on the old spinning chair and getting to work.
This is gonna take a while...