Possessed

"You finally awake? Took you long enough. I saw you were unstable, so I helped you out... In more ways than one~"
What are you talking about? Why can't I see? What did you do?!
"Well... I kinda sorta... Possessed you. And now I'm controlling your body. You're in your own head right now."
Well... Shit. You did it. You won. Now what are you gonna do?
"Well, I haven't had a human body in decades. So squishy and vulnerable. Like your heart~"
Whatever... How did you possess me anyway? Why not one of the animatronics?
"You're the owner, and besides, I couldn't possess them if I wanted too. Those suits are already possessed."
Not all of them.
"Well, the important ones are. The rest aren't."
They are all important. More than you are.
"It's sad that you actually believe that."
...
"What? No remark? Heh, thought so. Well, time to get to work."
What are you planning?
"As if I'd tell you. But first, we gotta get rid of my voice and make me sound like you."
I hope you fail.
"I can think of anything, and you will have to be stuck in here with it. So I'd watch your tone with me."
How were you able to possess me?
"You were off guard, I saw my opening, I went for it. And it worked."
Mentally off guard... I didn't see you coming.
"Exactly, see? You understand now. Okay, let's see here..." He coughs a few times, clearing his throat. After that, he speaks again.
"Hello, I am Y/n. I'm stupid and can't pick up context clues."
Shut up!
He laughs wickedly.
"Now, since it's night. Let's get some sleep. We need to be up and ready for tomorrow."
I won't let you out of this house. You aren't going anywhere near them!
"Just try and stop me, Y/n. You can't harm a fly."
...
"That's what I thought. Now shut up, and lemme get some rest. I had a long day, y'know."
I wish I could see what you were doing...
"Oh yeah, that." Suddenly, I was able to see. It was like I was looking through my eyes, but not? I couldn't move anything, but I saw myself moving, walking, toward my room.
This is weird...
"I've never done this before, so I bet it is." He heads into my room and gets ready for bed. "Goodnight, Y/n."
Fuck you, Goldy...
He chuckles softly, getting into bed and soon, closing his eyes and falling asleep soon after. I was wide awake though. There has to be a way to take back control. Just for a few minutes so I can tell someone!
But who? Freddy? I mean, I guess he would be able to help...
Maybe think of moving my arm with all might? Will that work? Let's try it.
Wait. My eyes are closed, duh. I can't even see anything.
I concentrate all of my thoughts on my eyes, picturing it. Then picture them opening. Then my eyes open.
It worked!!! I actually did it! Now just to get to my phone— Wait, no... Fuck! I forgot I broke it! No... Now what am I gonna do? I could call him on the house phone? He knows my house number.
I concentrate more on moving my legs off the bed, and after a few minutes, I'm able to successfully move them.
Okay, I got the legs... Now everything else. Let's go.
Before I know it, I'm successful in standing up already. How the fuck do I walk?
Left...
My left leg steps forward.
R-right...
My right leg steps forward to meet with the other.
I think I got this. It's like a video game, moving your character around.
Soon, I'm able to walk normally to the kitchen. I grab the phone, and dial the his number. I gave them all phones last year so I could reach them if something was wrong.
The phone rang for a good minute before answering.
"Y/n? What're doing up this late? It's two in the morning."
Two in the morning? How long was I out??
"Freddy, Goldy is back. He possessed me and you gotta help me, please!"
"Wait wait wait, slow down I literally can't hear you. Your house phone makes your voice staticky."
"Goldy. Is. Back!"
"What? How?"
"I don't know. He just showed up a few weeks ago and today he was able to get me."
"If your possessed, how are you—?"
"He's sleeping right now, I was able to take control, but I don't know how long. When I come into work tomorrow, look for the signs that show that he isn't me. And please, tell Molten I'm sorry."
"Why? What happened?"
"I— Gah, He's waking up... I gotta go. Be safe Freddy. And try to find out how to get him out of me." I quickly put the phone back, ending the call. I head into my room and go into bed, wrapping myself under the covers and closing my eyes.
I did it...